*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes a little today but CD is definitely not out main problems mate .No where near 

We have loads of other issues .And he get us the 3 points 

He just blessed himself after scoring mind 🤔

Problem is the manager EJ , hes learned fuck all from last year..........

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerrard needs to sort that shit out man theres no way he is setting us up to play that side to side safe pish, Trying to control the match with over passing then punting long balls up hoping for the best, Creating absolute fuck all from open play then they go get a late equaliser fucking lucky let off,  Get a  grip Rangers!

Brutal to watch. Lost count of how many times our centre-backs passed to each other just inside our half. Were they doing a sponsored pass?

The goal we lost was embarrassing. Totally unmarked. Someone has to tell Barisic that one good cross in a match is nowhere near good enough. 

3 points in the bag though, and an improvement against them on that shite pitch from last season. Loved the no surrender attitude in the last 5 minutes.

Was glad to see big Connor blessing himself after scoring 😂

I just think, hope, that that last goal can give them the confidence or believe that when games like this happen like last year, opposition scores late goals, we don't let the heads go down or just accept it. 

We fight till the end, and it shows you can get the rewards. 

8 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Good first half hour then dire as fuck.

Too many poor performances, particularly Ojo, Tav  and Arfield.

Also too much fucking about at the back and midfield.

Jack has to be added .Gives us absolutely nothing in these types of games .Waste of a jersey for me 

Smashed my virgin controller after they scored.....Got it fixed just as we equalized. 

Missus isny talking to me but fuck it if ylu told me before the game id losr my virgin controller and the missus for a Rangers win i woulda bit your hand off.

Agree with the obvious, Ojo was invisible.

Still a few weeks of the window to try to bring in a credible 10, and if the last couple of games hasn't highlighted the need, then who knows what will.

Aribo will get up to speed and I do think Jones and Stewart will add something off the bench, but there's certainly something lacking in the last third. Would be ideal if Stevie G did the decent thing and laced up the boots again!!

Still, winning games with seconds to go sure as hell beats dropping points with seconds to go!! 

Not  the performance expected a few players need to up it, bit disappointed at Arfield  last couple of games seems to be dithering at chances and not taking responsibility. Everybody needs to be a captain this season or we are fucked.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Perhaps.  Another way of looking at it is that CQ were in fact much better equipped, motivated and led to deal with Kilmarnock that we were today.     I say that as a nod towards CQ since I used to live near there when I worked at RAF Sealand.

True.

In another ‘All Our Yesterdays’ moment, about 40 years back, I was on a course with their goalkeeper of the day.

Barely heard of them, between then & last month!

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Problem is the manager EJ , hes learned fuck all from last year..........

Think he could’ve made changes earlier but you can’t blame him for how utterly pedestrian they were for most of the game. The players particularly need to have a fucking word with themselves. Too many were way off the pace.

Archived