*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Banning cunts for celebrating on the pitch 😂, get a fucking grip

Yep you are right, cunts celebrating on the pitch. 

Will they never learn, will cost us again at some stage........

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Our away support has let us down on too many occasions  we are The Rangers we have high standards both on and off the pitch  we are a Protestant  club and our fans should be upholding the strong Protestant values on behaviour and conduct  don’t let our standards slip come on lads we are representing the club all of us are one leave the pitch invasions to the other lot  and show them why WE ARE THE PEOPLE 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Our away support is the only thing that hasn’t let us down.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aye nae bother GeeSS McGrass.

Not a grass at all but morons are not wanted our away support has a small minority who are brain dead  it could have ended in tragedy today we were lucky next time we may not be

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

I understand your frustration about what happened, it was out of order. However it was not deliberate, there was no intent to cause damage or harm. It was genuine over exuberance, unlike the over exuberance that resulted in disabled Rangers fans being attacked by Hibs scum after our last Cup Final. 

Didnt say it was, squire. Said it was stupid.

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Not a grass at all but morons are not wanted our away support has a small minority who are brain dead  it could have ended in tragedy today we were lucky next time we may not be

Please explain to me in detail how a tragedy was avoided today, seriously m8

3 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Don’t be so fucking stupid and buy into the obvious angle they cunts are trying to make.

The celebrations today pale in comparison to the damage those cunts did to hampden after that final. The goals, the seats, the grass itself, everything was wrecked, players were pushed and swung at, fans were assaulted, but they were applauded for it. 

Get over it. It's a part of football whether anyone likes it or not, and it's up to the security and Killie to prevent shit like this. They failed. Look at some of the other games, whenever teams get corners or free kicks the security are out in droves to prevent this shit. They weren't today. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Our away support is the only thing that hasn’t let us down.

Get a grip these mini pitch invasions are becoming more and more frequent and these morons are letting the club down  it is a very small minority but it’s there and they aren’t wanted by the majority. I was sitting a few rows from the front today but at no time did I think I am going to run on to pitch to celebrate ! I enjoyed the goal and celebrated with my fellow supporters  in the stand !

Just now, Inigo said:

Didnt say it was, squire. Said it was stupid.

Football fans acting like idiots shocker. It was stupid, I am in no way trying to say that it was anything but, however I will not condemn those guys for their actions in a moment of utter delirium. The important thing to remember that any damage or distress caused was accidental, not deliberate, and we should not be losing any sleep over the last minute events at Rugby Park today.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

The celebrations today pale in comparison to the damage those cunts did to hampden after that final. The goals, the seats, the grass itself, everything was wrecked, players were pushed and swung at, fans were assaulted, but they were applauded for it. 

Get over it. It's a part of football whether anyone likes it or not, and it's up to the security and Killie to prevent shit like this. They failed. Look at some of the other games, whenever teams get corners or free kicks the security are out in droves to prevent this shit. They weren't today. 

No they are not. And two wrongs don’t make a right  we are Rangers we set standards 

Gonna take a pelting for this I reckon.

Running onto the pitch is one thing. Not for me and to be honest, not befitting of us IMO. I get that we were delighted to score a last minute equaliser, but it doesn’t take that much restraint to celebrate like a madman in your seat. Do I think there should be bans for it though? No.

Today was different. Climbing over/on top of a disabled shelter when there are fans sitting in it- whether the roof was cardboard or not- isn’t on. Imagine your grandad in a wheelchair had the roof and or a wee fanny fall right on top of him. You would be fucking raging, and rightly so. Those daft cunts deserve a slap.

Rangers have been criticised heavily for sectarian behaviour today after they scored in the 16th and 90th minute today at Rugby Park, which could see them hammered by the SFA.
celtic supporters, Nil by mouth and call it out were together in their condemnation.. candlelight vigil at Parkhead tonight 
Humza Yousless calls for a judicial inquiry and Nicola Sturgeon has already called for another independence referendum 

The rest of the civilised world celebrated a nice piece of karma 🔴🔵

Copyright JP 👍🏻😉😉😉

2 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Get a grip these mini pitch invasions are becoming more and more frequent and these morons are letting the club down  it is a very small minority but it’s there and they aren’t wanted by the majority. I was sitting a few rows from the front today but at no time did I think I am going to run on to pitch to celebrate ! I enjoyed the goal and celebrated with my fellow supporters  in the stand !

You get a grip.

The one constant is the away support give it all, and if a few spill on to the pitch so be it.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Is it? From the stand behind? Or are you being a handwringer telly watcher

Yes it is obvious, handwringer 😂, shut up man.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why is that important? what has that got to do with how I feel about some of the young team showing some passion for their team?

Do you condone and encourage them being on the park during the game, I suspect you have never done it youself, so why excuse their behaviour ?

Archived