*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

6 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Heard they got beat 5-2 off one of the Junior teams that they played.

Think we won mate 4 3 v darvel, 1 1 with auchinleck and then beat an amateur team 4 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in killie but didn't get a ticket, wonder what the chances are of me getting one at the game ? I could probably buy one for the moffat stand if they even open it but would hate to sit beside any of they jakey cunts.

31 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

This lot lost to some fucking Welsh team I've never heard of. We need to be crushing them! Let's get real if we want to win this league.

They did but they thought that would be a gimme, it's Rangers they're playing now and they will up their game. We've struggled there last couple of seasons and that pitch is definitely a leveller. Don:t care how we get them but 3pts is a must.

15 minutes ago, bam74 said:

They did but they thought that would be a gimme, it's Rangers they're playing now and they will up their game. We've struggled there last couple of seasons and that pitch is definitely a leveller. Don:t care how we get them but 3pts is a must.

They have lost 4 first team players, Jones obviously to us, molumbu, and two other cunts that we’re on loan but I’ve no idea who, and replaced them with nocunt. There captain was on the radio the other day, pretty much slaughtering the whole team, himself included and moral is rock bottom, they don’t trust the manager and how he wants them to play, they’ve not had any sort of proper preparation since losing to part time welsh cunts and are an absolute shambles compared to last season which is a remarkable feat in a matter of weeks. 

I’ll be amazed if we don’t take 4 off them even if we’re not playing at our best, that’s not even blind optimism it’s a combination of them returning to bottom six strugglers and us improving as a squad. 

3 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I live in killie but didn't get a ticket, wonder what the chances are of me getting one at the game ? I could probably buy one for the moffat stand if they even open it but would hate to sit beside any of they jakey cunts.

Done it at the game after the break. Don't do it.

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

They have lost 4 first team players, Jones obviously to us, molumbu, and two other cunts that we’re on loan but I’ve no idea who, and replaced them with nocunt. There captain was on the radio the other day, pretty much slaughtering the whole team, himself included and moral is rock bottom, they don’t trust the manager and how he wants them to play, they’ve not had any sort of proper preparation since losing to part time welsh cunts and are an absolute shambles compared to last season which is a remarkable feat in a matter of weeks. 

I’ll be amazed if we don’t take 4 off them even if we’re not playing at our best, that’s not even blind optimism it’s a combination of them returning to bottom six strugglers and us improving as a squad. 

Well said.

They’ve had an unimaginably bad pre-season. Club’s worst loss in decades, barely played a friendly, lost a number of senior players, replaced their highly competent manager with an apparent dud, and hardly managed to sign anyone. I know pride comes before a fall but, come on, we should be able to have a bit of confidence going into this one!

6 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

remember a pub close to the ground --- always got there early and picked up tickets a few times - Granite or Stone something IIRC 

Massive 3 points.

Before a ball is kicked can I wish each and every single Rangers fan all the very best for this season. The biggest league championship in a number of years is upon us.......if any support deserves it it's the Rangers support.

Let's get fucking into them!!!!!

Apart from Mulumbu they will have the exact same line up that played us in the 2-1 loss on the last day of the season and the 1-1 at Ibrox 

They will be right up for it and for all the talk of there new style i think they will revert to type and play the way they have,  with Collum as the ref they are going to get away with alot aswell. Dont think it will be the 3 or 4 goals people are saying.

1-0 Rangers

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

remember a pub close to the ground --- always got there early and picked up tickets a few times - Granite or Stone something IIRC 

That would be the brass and granite mate, I'll maybe give it a go.

We need to toughen the left side so either halliday or a jones barisic combo. Some players will be rested but I imagine the CBs will be the same. I hope Davis plays but not sure on the plastic pitch.  Just win and dont pick up injuries and stupid bookings.

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Going to go down tommorow without a ticket on the off chance of picking something up 

Save your money mate for the pub .

The quality served up on this pitch is horrendous . It won't be any different tomorrow .

Throughout my many years watching Rangers . I have been lucky enough to see most away starters . I will be wanting the Gers to win but the pub will do me for this one

0-0 1-0 or 0-1

7 minutes ago, writingranger said:

We need to toughen the left side so either halliday or a jones barisic combo. Some players will be rested but I imagine the CBs will be the same. I hope Davis plays but not sure on the plastic pitch.  Just win and dont pick up injuries and stupid bookings.

It wouldn't surprise me if the centre backs are Goldson and Edmundson, because when they hit us on the break using Burke and Brophy I think Edmundson is the quickest  to catch them if needed.

We have got to lay the ghost of these bastards once an forall there record against us is the only thing they have got going for them so come on Rangers destroy these cunts

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

We have got to lay the ghost of these bastards once an forall there record against us is the only thing they have got going for them so come on Rangers destroy these cunts

Our record 2011-12 to present is fucking shocking

played     won     drawn     lost     for     against

14             3             5              6        13         13

It needs corrected starting on Sunday 

Archived