*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

How many times have you celebrated on the pitch during a game then  ? 

I never celebrated on the pitch during a game, but I certainly celebrated on the Pittodrie pitch when Big(Judas)Butchers goal was enough to secure the Title after a very long wait. 

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuck off. They weren't trying get on the pitch. Stop being a knob.

Not being a knob mate, they were either trying to get on the pitch or stand on a plastic disabled roof.  Suggests a complete lack of common sense either way. 

14 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Our away support has let us down on too many occasions  we are The Rangers we have high standards both on and off the pitch  we are a Protestant  club and our fans should be upholding the strong Protestant values on behaviour and conduct  don’t let our standards slip come on lads we are representing the club all of us are one leave the pitch invasions to the other lot  and show them why WE ARE THE PEOPLE 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

We’re not a Protestant club. Haven’t been for ages mate. 

Our away support are magnificent  btw. 

Just now, tannerall said:

Do you condone and encourage them being on the park during the game, I suspect you have never done it youself, so why excuse their behaviour ?

Ive been on the park in my time a few times, totally in joy over my love of Rangers, you wanting my Rangers number so you can phone somebody who gives a fuck. 

Away from the argument of fans being over exuberant today’s performance was dug shite and we better pull the finger out our arse or we will not be so lucky next time and drop more points as we did last season.

See the big problem is that most tragedies at football have occurred due to a few common factors. 

1) Inadequate safety measures.

2) Fan exuberance, exacerbating 1)

Surely our club above a lot of others should be the most aware of this. 

There may be no malicious intent, but fans need to be responsible for their behaviour. 

Missing the point Grogzy  if that had been your son.daughter or parent/grand parent sitting in there in a wheelchair what would you be thinking ?  We were all rightly appalled when the spoon burners invaded the pitch and abused our disabled fans at hampden while today wasn’t even close to being on that scale it was stupid and moronic we can’t have our support behaving like the rest we should be setting standards 

33 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Any result that fucks andy wankers day is a result to be savoured

He is so predictable, take a Kilmarnock booking or foul against  it would be unlucky/ mistimed/ undeserved/nothing in it etc and just reverse it all for us.

Just now, tannerall said:

See the big problem is that most tragedies at football have occurred due to a few common factors. 

1) Inadequate safety measures.

2) Fan exuberance, exacerbating 1)

Surely our club above a lot of others should be the most aware of this. 

There may be no malicious intent, but fans need to be responsible for their behaviour. 

What tragedy happened with a few fans on the pitch?

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ive been on the park in my time a few times, totally in joy over my love of Rangers, you wanting my Rangers number so you can phone somebody who gives a fuck. 

Not giving a fuck is the main problem I think, look at the majority who control themselves while celebrating happily. 

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yep you are right, cunts celebrating on the pitch. 

Will they never learn, will cost us again at some stage........

Shitey stadiums. We scored, I leaned forward during celebrating and I swear the shitey plastic seats collapsed. I'm falling forward, everyone at my back are falling over and spilled onwards. I imagine it was the same right along the lines of seats. Dangerous as fuck. 

A dozen supporters on the pitch causing such a fuckin kerfuffle from our own support.  Changed days indeed.

Anyway safety and crowd control lies with the home club 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We’re not a Protestant club. Haven’t been for ages mate. 

Our away support are magnificent  btw. 

Of course we are and always will be I can guarantee there wasn’t one RC  in our  stand today ! 

If serious violence, death or injury had occurred today then I would understand the reaction from some people. Guaranteed that there will be more mock outrage in the media about the cardboard roof than the "Fenian Army " banner at the Piggery.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Shitey stadiums. We scored, I leaned forward during celebrating and I swear the shitey plastic seats collapsed. I'm falling forward, everyone at my back are falling over and spilled onwards. I imagine it was the same right along the lines of seats. Dangerous as fuck. 

A dozen supporters on the pitch causing such a fuckin kerfuffle from our own support.  Changed days indeed.

Safety is the responsiblity of everyone (of sane mind) for those and others around them. 

A few fans went mental at an injury time winner and ran on to the pitch, so what tbh.

It's also the home clubs responsibility for keeping everyone inside the ground safe and if the stewards had done their job then nobody would have got on to the pitch or climbed up on the disabled area's roof, which was an accident waiting to happen tbh.

Hopefully it's rebuilt using suitable materials and by proper proffesionals, not gypsies.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Guaranteed that their will be more mock outrage in the media about the cardboard roof than the "Fenian Army " banner at the Piggery.

Unfortunately this will probably be correct...

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

And no-one these days seems to be responsible for their own behaviour,  always someone else to blame.

13 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Football fans acting like idiots shocker. It was stupid, I am in no way trying to say that it was anything but, however I will not condemn those guys for their actions in a moment of utter delirium. The important thing to remember that any damage or distress caused was accidental, not deliberate, and we should not be losing any sleep over the last minute events at Rugby Park today.

Falling on disabled folks heads is extra special thick.

Fact is Hibs fans do that what do we all say? Same should apply  when we make a cunt of it. Anything else is dishonest. 

Archived