*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with with the winner but thought we were very pedestrian today - we showed more urgency in the minutes after they scored than the rest of the second half.  And truth be told, they missed a sitter.  We really need to step up the pace of our game and need more players to be brave on the ball and make things happen rather than pass side to side hoping for something to happen.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Falling on disabled folks heads is extra special thick.

Fact is Hibs fans do that what do we all say? Same should apply  when we make a cunt of it. Anything else is dishonest. 

Did those idiots who jumped on the roof intend to hurt or attack those disabled fans housed within? Same should, and does not apply regarding Hibs scum at Hampden. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The sad thing is that the game, style of play etc will not be mentioned by the media.

We all know what will be.

Perhaps as well, can't say I found the bulk of the game terribly uplifting, had more of a sense of deja vu to be honest

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Did those idiots who jumped on the roof intend to hurt or attack those disabled fans housed within? Same should, and does not apply regarding Hibs scum at Hampden. 

Intent is bad. Recklessness is too, especially relating to vulnerable people.  You can call both out, you know. Most would if it were fans of another club.

13 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The structure housing wheelchair bound fans/ or any fans for that matter should be fit for purpose, that flimsy silly little plastic lid was certainly not.

Fit for purpose of what ? 

Grown men in a seated stadium standing on it ?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If they banned them then the club are a joke.

So if the club get fined over this they are not entitled to take measures to stop them getting more fines because some of our support are idiots?

Besides the club may not need to. The courts might do it for them.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Intent is bad. Recklessness is too, especially relating to vulnerable people.  You can call both out, you know. Most would if it were fans of another club.

You can most certainly call out intent and recklessness, however there is a big difference. If you are seriously trying to compare what happened today as equally serious as the events at Hampden, then quite frankly, you are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

So if the club get fined over this they are not entitled to take measures to stop them getting more fines because some of our support are idiots?

Besides the club may not need to. The courts might do it for them.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Some people need to stop excusing idiotic behaviour just because the idiots support Rangers.

I would rather see Rangers not getting fined tbh.

I would rather see the Rangers haters starved of oxygen.

Fuck sake man, done it against, Partick, Ross County, Livi and probably a few more, no fines.

Stop greeting for the sake of greeting and let the boys enjoy theirselves

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

You can most certainly call out intent and recklessness, however there is a big difference. If you are seriously trying to compare what happened today as equally serious as the events at Hampden, then quite frankly, you are wrong.

Common factor is folk got injured in both events due to stupidity. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Some people need to stop excusing idiotic behaviour just because the idiots support Rangers.

I would rather see Rangers not getting fined tbh.

I would rather see the Rangers haters starved of oxygen.

I would rather see a Rangers support full of passion and desire than than the poofy and embarrassing support some on here would like. 

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

😂 Who compared those two things? 

I said 'if hibs fans did it we'd criticise' and you've taken that as relating to Hampden and as some kind of comparison by me. Weird. Replace Hibs with Aberdeen or Dundee Unuted if you like.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The events at Hampden are completely irrelevant.  Two wrong never make a right.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Common factor is folk got injured in both events due to stupidity. 

Exactly but you're wasting your time here, it wasn't their fault, they had to do what they had to do.  Something we all learned from Hillsborough

Archived