*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Fit for purpose of what ? 

Grown men in a seated stadium standing on it ?

That's not the point. 

It should've been structurally sound, especially where it was and how easily accessible it was for travelling fans.

It was an accident waiting to happen and should've been picked up during a risk assessment.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm in an excellent mood and the famous won, fuck knows why I'm arguing with a decrepit old dinosaur who has no idea of his first name or why it's unacceptable to pee in the living room while watching a movie with the family. 

Send Bluepeter9 home in a taxi.

Problem solved.

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Some people need to stop excusing idiotic behaviour just because the idiots support Rangers.

I would rather see Rangers not getting fined tbh.

I would rather see the Rangers haters starved of oxygen.

They will never be starved of oxygen they will make up shite to suit their agenda,the fans that jumped on the roof of the disabled section I can forgive as the moment got to them although running onto the pitch needs to stop.

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Some people need to stop excusing idiotic behaviour just because the idiots support Rangers.

I would rather see Rangers not getting fined tbh.

I would rather see the Rangers haters starved of oxygen.

A most timely rejoinder.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

That's not the point. 

It should have been structurally sound, especially where it was and how easily accessible it was for travelling fans.

It was an accident waiting to happen and should have been picked up during a risk assessment.

Unbelievable!  Do you happen to know how many years it's been there and how often fans have jumped on it?

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm in an excellent mood and the famous won, fuck knows why I'm arguing with a decrepit old dinosaur who has no idea of his first name or why it's unacceptable to pee in the living room while watching a movie with the family. 

Fuck knows why you are arguing when there's no argument, just facts.

Facts being something that is severely lacking in your post there too. 

But hey, lets deflect to others......

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

They will never be starved of oxygen they will make up shite to suit their agenda,the fans that jumped on the roof of the disabled section I can forgive as the moment got to them although running onto the pitch needs to stop.

So injuring the disabled is preferable to bending a leaf of grass?

Lack of urgency we played with today was disappointing to say the least 

We must play every league game with the same drive we’d play an Old Firm or Europa League game, because that’s what those games are to the opposition it’s their once chance to get a bit of success for their fans who hate us more than they like their own team 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I would rather see a Rangers support full of passion and desire than than the poofy and embarrassing support some on here would like. 

Funniest thing about it is people go on about it’s not something Rangers fans should do, yet will reminisce of old days when our support took the Holte End, the Stretford End and obviously the Hampden riot.

We were utter shite today but I do not give a fuck. We got the three points that we needed and it's already one point gained in comparison to the games last year!

Despite being upbeat about the result I think we have to acknowledge that we can't rely on that type of performance week in week out. However, they do say playing badly and winning is the sign of champions.

8 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Jumping on the disabled section is far worse for me. The pitch invasions are just embarrassing. Our fans are coming across as retards these days with shit like this. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Funniest thing about it is people go on about it’s not something Rangers fans should do, yet will reminisce of old days when our support took the Holte End, the Stretford End and obviously the Hampden riot.

I was talking about this with my auld man last week, he has always said we are the greatest and worst support in the world, misbehaving now has nothing on what we were like before. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Jumping on the disabled section is far worse for me. The pitch invasions are just embarrassing. Our fans are coming across as retards these days with shit like this. 

If I’m being honest how many of them actually knew in the heat of the moment that they had jumped on the disabled section roof.

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Barisic and Tav were equally pish, but for me, Ojo was the worst player on the park. It's early days but he needs to do a lot more.

Every time that Tav got the ball he seemed to be looking for Candeias - hopefully he can develop an understanding with Ojo. 

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck sake man, done it against, Partick, Ross County, Livi and probably a few more, no fines.

Stop greeting for the sake of greeting and let the boys enjoy theirselves

So if fines etc start to happen then that is OK by you cause the boys are enjoying themselves?

Archived