*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueMe said:

Probably because we pay for proper stewards.

Maybe then there needs to be a mandatory requirement for clubs to have proper stewards as pre requisite of being in the premiership. (Remember the 10000 seater minimum?)

As you point out, if anything, kilmarnock could also be in trouble for poor stewarding. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

In other words, you are struggling to argue against my points.

You have no point, you have posted this same sentence countless times totally out of context , if I'm ever charged for murder or a parking offence then I choose to defend myself as I'm pretty confident I'd end up with the same sentence if found guilty for either with you as my defense. 

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How many away games have you attended lately? you are obviously well clued up to how we are treated on away trips, I've yet to meet a "moron" on my travels following Rangers. 

She's another one that doesnt go to games  home or away 

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is actually a concerning thought. First of all that disabled people need caged in and secondly any structure like that us an invitation for morons to climb on it, as celtic fans and now sadly our own have shown.

They're hardly caging up the disabled like animals , it's a roof to keep them sheltered from the elements ffs , you're all over the place on this , prob better sticking to the ot and leaving the football chat 

28 minutes ago, jim beam said:

If I’m being honest how many of them actually knew in the heat of the moment that they had jumped on the disabled section roof.

We’ve had last minute winners before and never seen that, not even in the heat of the moment. No excuses. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Funny how no one acts the cunt at Ibrox and invades pitches and we scored many vital goals there.

Vastly increased security measures help prevent it at Ibrox but it has happened. 

Morelos went to the UB and some spilled before, Arfield last season. 

There's plenty of them creep out along the stands to stop the spillage when corners and set pieces happen. Especially in bigger games.

Just now, Supersonic said:

Vastly increased security measures help prevent it at Ibrox but it has happened. 

Morelos went to the UB and some spilled before, Arfield last season. 

There's plenty of them creep out along the stands to stop the spillage when corners and set pieces happen. Especially in bigger games.

Difference is is that is seems to be well policed and we have no mass pitch invasions, just the occasional single moron.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

They're hardly caging up the disabled like animals , it's a roof to keep them sheltered from the elements ffs , you're all over the place on this , prob better sticking to the ot and leaving the football chat 

Trying to answer different things does that.

The fact is there can be no excuses for stupid.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Maybe then there needs to be a mandatory requirement for clubs to have proper stewards as pre requisite of being in the premiership. (Remember the 10000 seater minimum?)

As you point out, if anything, kilmarnock could also be in trouble for poor stewarding. 

I would rather a grass pitch and a structurally sound stadium was mandatory first tbh.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Difference is is that is seems to be well policed and we have no mass pitch invasions, just the occasional single moron.

It's partially on Killie today as well as us. 

Security could've and should've been upped a while ago, at all grounds.

Just now, Supersonic said:

It's partially on Killie today as well as us. 

Security could've and should've been upped a while ago, at all grounds.

Security WATCHED those twits on the roof, should have stepped in right away.

I agree that security should have been stepped up at all grounds long before this.

Wasn't an easy watch. Thought we lacked urgency and ideas. Tbf though wouldn't say any player was particularly bad though Tav did have one of his annoying as fuck performances with overhit balls and a terrible first touch. Got there in the end and thankfully that games out the road.

Broadfoot is a wanker and Taylor was superb for them, said last season he would be a solid player for us and prove it again. 

Archived