*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, roger9650 said:

BNB you're wasting your time arguing with these people.  You know what constitutes reasonable behaviour, as do most of us.  They actually don't and never will.  Plus of course you haven't been to away games recently so clearly you know nothing and therefore cannot understand the compelling reasons to behave like an idiot.  

But we have to remember they weren't really responsible for the damage/pitch invasion, someone else made them do it.   And the roof collapse was due purely to a design fault.

Oh I know. It was just lads getting excited etc. Getting upset when you point out the fallacy of it and thrn calling you names etc.

Yet I am willing to bet if fans of other teams behave in a similar fashion the self same who condone our fans for doing it, will condemn them. 

10 minutes ago, roger9650 said:

BNB you're wasting your time arguing with these people.  You know what constitutes reasonable behaviour, as do most of us.  They actually don't and never will.  Plus of course you haven't been to away games recently so clearly you know nothing and therefore cannot understand the compelling reasons to behave like an idiot.  

But we have to remember they weren't really responsible for the damage/pitch invasion, someone else made them do it.   And the roof collapse was due purely to a design fault.

Cunt 

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Oh I know. It was just lads getting excited etc. Getting upset when you point out the fallacy of it and thrn calling you names etc.

Yet I am willing to bet if fans of other teams behave in a similar fashion the self same who condone our fans for doing it, will condemn them. 

Maybe the complete faggots would.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

And it appears selfish morons have learned nothing.

Safety starts with you. You want to behave in a manner that compromises safety, then go fucking jump of a high rise and let us know how you get on.

No safety starts with the home club, the crushing outside yesterday was frightening and calling that fucking glorified eggbox a disabled shelter is a laugh. There was no malice in the 2 guys action(stupidity maybe) and the complete overreacting on here and in the press is a joke. 

I've just watched a video and it basically collapses under weight rather than anyone going tonto on top of it.

Anyone wanting people jailed or banned for that shite hang your fucking heads in Shame. Worse than fenians 

Phoned Kilmarnock today to find out wtf is going with this club these past few years 

All lines are diverting you back to the menu

Finally got through to hotel and explained why I was calling 

The friendly guy I spoke to took my details 

I asked about Billy Bowie and when he took over and why there is so much hostility from them towards Rangers ,where is was never like that before 

And why their club prefer having empty stands to people that want to see the game 

Some other stuff but I'm determined to find out why that club are being cunts

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Phoned Kilmarnock today to find out wtf is going with this club these past few years 

All lines are diverting you back to the menu

Finally got through to hotel and explained why I was calling 

The friendly guy I spoke to took my details 

I asked about Billy Bowie and when he took over and why there is so much hostility from them towards Rangers ,where is was never like that before 

And why their club prefer having empty stands to people that want to see the game 

Some other stuff but I'm determined to find out why that club are being cunts

Steve Clarke effect??

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just watched a video and it basically collapses under weight rather than anyone going tonto on top of it.

Anyone wanting people jailed or banned for that shite hang your fucking heads in Shame. Worse than fenians 

The scum did the same last season 

Apparently it was in papers but ofcourse nothing too much would be made of it  

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Good positive post . And it's the first win at Rugby park since 2011. Quite frightening to think about that .

A monkey off our back today

Never realised it was so long since our last league win there mate......... that's a shocking stat btw........makes yesterdays result all the more impressive and important.

Just now, TopCat said:

Never realised it was so long since our last league win there mate......... that's a shocking stat btw........makes yesterdays result all the more impressive and important.

Like Gogzy says .It was massive win and I agree 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Bad as it is,we weren't in the same league for 4 of those years.

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Bad as it is,we weren't in the same league for 4 of those years.

Aye a lot of the stats are pretty ott and are used to make it seem worse although we shouldn't be struggling v killie almost every time we play them.

4 hours ago, roger9650 said:

Who's this clown? 

Archived