*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

I’d get Arfield back in the middle alongside Davis and Aribo or Jack if Davis is out and stick Jones and Ojo on the wide areas. Jones knows the park, the team he’s playing against and with how shite they are surely is capable of a performance there? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Our record 2011-12 to present is fucking shocking

played     won     drawn     lost     for     against

14             3             5              6        13         13

It needs corrected starting on Sunday 

That’s our record against Killie since 2012? 

Edit - if so that’s wrong actually. 

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Can’t see Killie maintaining their form from last season. As long as we up our game from midweeks performance it should be a win for us, 2-0 .

Clarke was the sole reason they went from bottom six relegation fodder to a European placed side.

I’d be most surprised if the new guy can maintain that standard.

2-0 sounds about right to me.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Don't think that Killie will be as bad as some suggest. This is a game that simply has to be won.

A good performance comes into the nice to have category. 3 points are a must.

Kilmarnock are a shadow of the team they were the last two seasons.  We’ll roll right over the top of them. 

2 minutes ago, Sub Genius said:

Clarke was the sole reason they went from bottom six relegation fodder to a European placed side.

I’d be most surprised if the new guy can maintain that standard.

2-0 sounds about right to me.

Not only have they lost their manager.  Jones, Stewart, Mulumbu, and probably other key players from last season have now gone.  It sounds like the squad have turned against the new manager already.  

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the centre backs are Goldson and Edmundson, because when they hit us on the break using Burke and Brophy I think Edmundson is the quickest  to catch them if needed.

You may well be right and it will give us a clue as to where katic is in the pecking order. My thoughts were about continuity and the tried and tested along with katic's ability to nick a goal.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno if it's on tomorrow but I got fucked by a 40 minute delay / diversion going to Ayr today. Right at the killie turn off on m77 the road is shut so was  forcing everyone off the slip. Might be wise setting off a bit sharp tomorrow 

Bus is leaving Bishopbriggs at 1015. Should be fine 🍻🍻🍻😁😁

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno if it's on tomorrow but I got fucked by a 40 minute delay / diversion going to Ayr today. Right at the killie turn off on m77 the road is shut so was  forcing everyone off the slip. Might be wise setting off a bit sharp tomorrow 

Take the turning just after Fenwick hotel or the New farm turning just after it to avoid desruption. Think the roadworks are due to the flash flooding at the bellfield roundabout last week. The masonic Lodge on London Road is welcoming both set of fans for drink before the game as well by the way!

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum have laid down a marker today with a 7 nil win. Dont care about goal difference at this stage but 3 points is a must.

Agreed, wouldn't care if we won only 1-0 every game, as long as we win that's what matters.

In Lennon's first season at them they beat Aberdeen 9-0, still ended up losing the league because we simply won more games by hook or by crook.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Agreed, wouldn't care if we won only 1-0 every game, as long as we won.

In Lennon's first season at them they beat Aberdeen 9-0, still ended up losing the league because we simply won more games by hook or by crook.

Nail on head mate.

Though there'll be folk on here beeling if its not a 4 or 5 nil win tomorrow.

Clean sheet would be nice tomorrow, but we must hit the ground running and win. 

2-0 would be a good result. 

For me though, all eyes should be on the referee's first few decisions, this could be a marker for the season. 

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum have laid down a marker today with a 7 nil win. Dont care about goal difference at this stage but 3 points is a must.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Forget their score and concentrate on getting the 3 points no matter how we get it.

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nail on head mate.

Though there'll be folk on here beeling if its not a 4 or 5 nil win tomorrow.

If we don’t win tomorrow I guarantee someone will come on and say the season is done. 😱😂

21 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Think we won mate 4 3 v darvel, 1 1 with auchinleck and then beat an amateur team 4 1

Fucking disgusting imo.

Why the fuck are we allowing killie fans on here admin? 

Get this shit sorted. 

There can be No fucking about this season need to come out the traps hungry and showing that we mean business, no room for complacency or lack of desire, we need to win, win, win. PS-If the result in the bheast end doesn’t ring bells of the seriousness of the situation then nothing will.

29 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Fucking disgusting imo.

Why the fuck are we allowing killie fans on here admin? 

Get this shit sorted. 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, the interloper has been shown the door...

Archived