Morelos

tannerall

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyο»ΏArse said:

Wasnt clinical, did well in all other parts of his play for the whole 12 minutes or so he was on. Must start on Sunday.

Although wasn’t helped by Ojo taking an eternity to deliver the crosses, by which time pub players, who were on their knees at that point, were able to get back & close him out.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Said it a couple of weeks ago.

Β 

Morelos needs a run of games. The play one then rested for one doesn’t suit him.Β 

I don’t think coming on as sub does, either, although gaps appeared in their defence once he was on, that hadn’t been there while Defoe was playing.

7 hours ago, SPWF said:

Shouldn’t be allowed to spreadΒ the filth that rag peddles in this forum IMO.Β 

Go on their online editionΒ  on youre mobile, 6 headlines, 5 of them negative ones relating to Rangers. An absolute joke of a paper that makes the record look balanced.

7 hours ago, SPWF said:

Shouldn’t be allowed to spreadΒ the filth that rag peddles in this forum IMO.Β 

As long as it does not effect his playing for us I do not care what he does in his private life women wise, but these kind of things have a habit of playing onΒ peoples minds, so we need to keep an eye on it IMO.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Go on their online editionΒ  on youre mobile, 6 headlines, 5 of them negative ones relating to Rangers. An absolute joke of a paper that makes the record look balanced.

Yet you still give them clicks. Just boycott them like most of us do.Β 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m glad he didn’t start. That team were dirty bastards and the ref was abysmal.Β 

The Ref was a joke I actually thought at one point Barasic who had done nothing could have got sent off for a second yellow.