Morelos

tannerall

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Comes on as a sub within a few seconds it's a case of see you out the road you get tae fuck as well bang goal. 

What a fucking player man. 

That run and goal was unbelievable, second game of the season and deserves goal of the season already. 

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He will never get the plaudits he deserves in Scotland but he is fucking unreal. Strolling the league this season.

cant believe we still have him but so glad we do. 

The filth press did their best to devalue and denigrate him last year so that he would not sell for a Scottish record. I bet they are all kicking themselves now that he is “unsalable”. I would like to think that he has been enlightened to this fact and with him maturing i hope  he will make every hater choke on their bile this season. He made his point in less than 60 seconds today.  If he stays for another year or two he will be a truly deserved legend for Rangers. I would not be surprised if the vile press  now praise him to the heavens to get rid of him even if its at a record pric