7 day now tv sports pass for £2.69

AlCapone

1 minute ago, aird said:

Now tv always try to keep you. So if you go to cancel online they offer you deals to keep you going. 

I've never had them offer me anything decent for the sports packs though. Generally it's only the movies and entertainment packs that get good offers.

4 minutes ago, Iakona said:

I've never had them offer me anything decent for the sports packs though. Generally it's only the movies and entertainment packs that get good offers.

I had the monthly package before. When I went to cancel they offered me 3mths for £20 instead of £30.

Maybe decent was the wrong word :lol:

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase.' is all I am getting. How did you get it working ?

24 minutes ago, Marty1872 said:

same message here - Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase

I had to log out and log back in again (and the shut the player down). Also, if you have another device, try logging in fresh on that (you can have up to 6 devices).

4 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I had to log out and log back in again (and the shut the player down). Also, if you have another device, try logging in fresh on that (you can have up to 6 devices).

Got it sorted logged out off browser and app and it worked some hassle but worth it 

32 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Just a word of warning. You can only redeem one of these codes on your account. So don't go stockpiling unless you plan on making a new account every week.

Ever? So after my week runs out I won't be able to buy another next week?😞

5 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Just bought it. Is this a pain in the arse if you don’t already have a now tv account? 

Sign up for a free trial of movies or entertainment. Once you done that you can redeem the sports code on the my account page.

Remember to cancel your free trial as it automatically bills you when the trial ends.