*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2019/20 - JOIN HERE!!!!

govanblue

On 26/09/2019 at 20:32, Zetland said:

@Andy Little's Boots @A.T.G @bikerblue @blueballss @Boydy69 @Burts91 @cruixranger @DaleFo8 @govanblue @Heshootshescores @IpswichGer @Lets go 55 @mearns loyal @mus @Negri's lovechild @oldskoolblue @ronniescu @Rn510 @saltire266 @SuperTav @The Judderman @VentyFour

Good Afternoon my Little Pledglings

In the hope that you have recovered from your recent spend on all things Rangers, I thought now might be a good time (before payday) to give you a gentle reminder about the New Season RM Erskine Fund Fundraiser.

If you have Donated and @govanblue has not yet let me know, just send a PM please? Otherwise, I look forward to transferring you to the :dance:Donated List :dance:

Cheers, Bears 

Feels good not being on the list for once😂

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm no help whatsoever for away games. :depressed:

Maybe a Fund Member seeing this may be able to help out?

It might help also if you explain what a "client" is - and why should we care???

I'm a support worker also(I personally can't make the game for own personal reasons).  My client/customer/service user is someone who presents complex needs(disabilities). I can't discuss anything more than that on here without breaking data protection which I hope everyone understands. 

37 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm a support worker also(I personally can't make the game for own personal reasons).  My client/customer/service user is someone who presents complex needs(disabilities). I can't discuss anything more than that on here without breaking data protection which I hope everyone understands. 

I think that more than covers it.

C’mon Bears - Can anyone help STG?! :rangers:

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Thank you xx

What game is this for STG? I just noticed because GB replied to a post I could not find so maybe others do not know what game it is for like myself. 👍 

Have you also tried the ticket section?? 

Good luck. 🤞

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

What game is this for STG? I just noticed because GB replied to a post I could not find so maybe others do not know what game it is for like myself. 👍 

Have you also tried the ticket section?? 

Good luck. 🤞

Yeah it's on the ticket section for the Ross County(away) game end of October. 

Think I may have it sorted:) 

From @govanblue

We will shortly be bringing the curtain down on this season's RM Erskine Fund Memberships/Fundraiser, so here's a reminder of why we bother.

Looks like we'll end up with about 110 members this season, so the good work is set to continue - for now!    :rangers:

Amazing to think how much we achieve with just the modest donations of those 110 members.

Imagine what we could achieve with 111 members!  :p:

8 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From @govanblue

We will shortly be bringing the curtain down on this season's RM Erskine Fund Memberships/Fundraiser, so here's a reminder of why we bother.

Looks like we'll end up with about 110 members this season, so the good work is set to continue - for now!    :rangers:

Amazing to think how much we achieve with just the modest donations of those 110 members.

Can't resist the sales pitch,  and the shame that Mrs jamess has not donated,  so donation in from her just now.  Time for those who haven't donated to get the finger out now for this worthy cause so you can relax and enjoy the pictures of what your cash does.

13 minutes ago, jamess said:

Can't resist the sales pitch,  and the shame that Mrs jamess has not donated,  so donation in from her just now.  Time for those who haven't donated to get the finger out now for this worthy cause so you can relax and enjoy the pictures of what your cash does.

Well done mate, my Mrs decided she wanted to donate (because of the good it does for the veterans) even though not a RM member and has done so for a couple of years. It might be a route that others might want to go down as well. :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done mate, my Mrs decided she wanted to donate (because of the good it does for the veterans) even though not a RM member and has done so for a couple of years. It might be route that others might want to go down as well. :thumbup:

Any more funds for the fund is by definition a fine idea.  But sometimes not telling the other half is an option as well :dance:.

12 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From @govanblue

^^^^

On 08/10/2019 at 10:47, Bears r us said:

From @govanblue

Archived