Dear Kilmarnock FC........................

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yesterday was hands down one of his worst games in a Rangers jersey.

To be fair he has only played a handful of games for us mate. He was having a quiet day for sure. Despite that, and as Laudrupsleftboot says he still had his moments. His shot near the end was a peach and he would have been the hero of the day hadn't their keeper pulled off such a good save.

Have to give the lad some credit for not hiding or giving up but persevering. Think he will be a good player for us when he gels with the rest of the team.

Anyhow, stop arguing with your own left boot FFS!

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

To be fair he has only played a handful of games for us mate. He was having a quiet day for sure. Despite that, and as Laudrupsleftboot says he still had his moments. His shot near the end was a peach and he would have been the hero of the day hadn't their keeper pulled off such a good save.

Have to give the lad some credit for not hiding or giving up but persevering. Think he will be a good player for us when he gels with the rest of the team.

Anyhow, stop arguing with your own left boot FFS!

I thought we were talking about Tav :lol:

Not for the first time have I said fuck them.
Rangers should take NO tickets from any cunt.
Let the teams like Kilmarnock sell the tickets to away fans and if anything happens like the weekend then surely they will be liable.
Never mind the fact the media picked out a half dozen papish cunts from Kilmarnock to ask them what they thought about Rangers. 

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I'll bet you a fiver that your absolute guarantee is wrong.

Do we have a bet? Proceeds to Erskine.

I'm already wrong mate . I think a good poster gave me the heads up on that one .

Think Billy Bowie may be a cunt but maybe he is just anti Old firm . We will see in the fullness of time

33 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Let the teams like Kilmarnock sell the tickets to away fans and if anything happens like the weekend then surely they will be liable.
Never mind the fact the media picked out a half dozen papish cunts from Kilmarnock to ask them what they thought about Rangers. 

I love Rangers mate but I absolutely hate the people running us . It is that simple

35 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Well, wrong.

59 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

We take there tickets, sing like fuck and support our team, fuck them 

Once strict liability is introduced for Rangers the sensible thing to do,surely will be to take the tickets they will HAVE to sell us,sing like fuck and support our team at the same time  girfut.