Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

This will be tight, I'll take a draw and beat them at Ibrox. We've been good at keeping these games in Europe tight and getting the correct result. I expect a bit of digging in as usual.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Halliday, Kamara, Davis, Aribo, Arfield, Jones, Morelos. Solid, hard working team which we'll need away from home in Europe. Clean sheet first and go from their imo.

Confident for this. Think will be 1-1 or we sneak a 1-0. Honestly believe if we attacked them we would win comfortably but Gerrard will set up defensively IMO similar to last year.

16 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This will be tight, I'll take a draw and beat them at Ibrox. We've been good at keeping these games in Europe tight and getting the correct result. I expect a bit of digging in as usual.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Halliday, Kamara, Davis, Aribo, Arfield, Jones, Morelos. Solid, hard working team which we'll need away from home in Europe. Clean sheet first and go from their imo.

A score draw is a much better result than a 0-0, so i'd say scoring while not losing is what we should be aiming for as a minimum.  A 1-1 draw would be a good result, a 0-1 win would be a great result.

Midtjylland I think are a defensive team. Can see this being a terribly boring game to watch but hopefully get an away goal. 

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

Midtjylland I think are a defensive team. Can see this being a terribly boring game to watch but hopefully get an away goal. 

Seems they like 3 at the back. 

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson Barasic

Davis Kamara Jack

Arfield  Aribo 

Morelos 

this, it will be kept tight.   

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

They arent SPFL defensive though. They keep a high line when in possession and have the midfielders pressing and chasing the ball when sitting back. At least thats how they play in the league.

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson Barasic

Davis Kamara Jack

Arfield  Aribo 

Morelos 

How I expect to see us line up.

Need to keep it tight. 

54 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How I expect to see us line up.

Need to keep it tight. 

I think SG will be a bit more adventurous than that. An away goal’s more important than not conceding at all.

11 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

Wonder if the links will be any good to see this game 

Never had any issues with the official RTV feed. Available to all worldwide for the game, £9.99 is a bargain - although still bemused why the recent friendlies were £12.99??

27 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Never had any issues with the official RTV feed. Available to all worldwide for the game, £9.99 is a bargain - although still bemused why the recent friendlies were £12.99??

What's the free links like ?

only thing with rtv is it doesn't let me put the game through my smart tv , with some of the free links on utube etc it does. Strange 

Worst result I see is a draw with us going on to win at ibrox.

Im confident we will get through this round