*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

Could we possibly go with all 4 midfielders Jack, Kamara & Davis  and push Aribo further forward with Arfield & Morelos?   Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Ojo hater by any means like some on here.  I just think this is an option that could be looked at. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that ForeverAndEver will agree with me that having Shagger back will make a big difference for us over there. Being at home they will be going for goals to try and kill the tie off.

Davis is a must start too. His experience, composure and influence on the team will be vital. 

I think it will be a tight game, probably 1-1. The away goal would set us up for our home game which would be a tense affair but we should win it with our support behind us.

Oh, and how the duck do you pronounce that team's name? Cunts look at me strange when I pronounce it Midgetland. Hope to fuck their keeper is one.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

RTV better be ready to handle the demand

Doubt it mate. They can hardly meet the demand for friendlies. 10 quid is a rip off too. Wouldn't mind so much if we were investing the 50% increase from last year in better technology, HD, better servers, etc but that sadly doesn't seem the case. 

10 hours ago, Burts91 said:

I get you. Would they play different in Europe than the league though? We do to an extent 

I dont know... Id like to think that they are quite true to their "philosophy". They are a club that are all about that when it comes to transfers...football etc. They are kinda like Brentford (same owner). Moneyball etc.

14 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think SG will be a bit more adventurous than that. An away goal’s more important than not conceding at all.

As they are at home mate they'll be looking to try and end the tie before coming to ibrox.

Feel that side will keep us more solid and give us options on the counter. 

Hi all,

Midtjylland fan here! One of your moderators linked to your forum on our Danish forum..

I can see  that most of you are expecting a fairly easy win (at least over to games). How do you rate your chances?

In Midtjylland we're quite upset about drawing you guys as we we're seeded in the 3rd round. (our luck changed with the play off draw though).

Most people here in Denmark are expecting a fairly even game, with you Rangers as small favorites like 55-45 % or something like that. From what I can read in your forum though, it could seem that most of you guys see yourselves as bigger favorites than that?

You're all correct that we've started playing 3-5-2, which so far has been quite compact.  Our defense has been quite strong and we have been creating  few, but decent chances, but we've  been very inefficient to score the goals. 

Our topscorer from last season (Onuachu) is on his way for a transfer and will most likely not play. Our new strikers: Brumado and Kaba has been unable to find the back of the net so far, why we've only seen 1 goal wins so far.

I see many people mentioning that you we will not play destructive football 😄 We're sort of known for playing destructive football (in Denmark at least). We're very strong on set pieces both in offense and defense. Few seasons back we were the most effective team on set pieces in all of Europe. 

Hoping for a good game and a nice trip to all of you who makes it to Denmark.

Feel free to ask if there's anything you'd like to know about the city, country or team!

Better teams came to Ibrox last season and couldn't get a result. I'd imagine they will be fairly attacking to try and get a lead for the return leg. We are strong at the back and have plenty of pace to hit them on the counter. Get the feeling we'll get a score draw over there. 

Archived