Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

Just now, KingKirk said:

Who'd be the better draw? Any idea mate.

Tricky one.

Legia have bigger reputation and struggling this season but all over the Greeks tonight. Atromitos lost 3 goals against an average Slovenian side. Fancy either.

Well I'll no be sleeping tonight!

Absolutely buzzing after that. There's something about big European wins that just have you flying.

The team was great despite those two silly goals, especially the second. We looked a total threat going forward at just about every occasion. Morelos was fantastic again, a goal and two assists. How often does he convert from a Tavernier pass or cross as well?

Jordan Jones worked his arse off and showed his qualities tonight. Joe Aribo is a fucking superstar, just seems to have everything in his locker and that finish was sublime. Arfield had a quiet night but still was in the right place to get a crucial goal at a crucial time in the game.

The management team have pulled off another master plan in Europe and now we just need to be professional at Ibrox and we're in the play offūüėĀ

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tricky one.

Legia have bigger reputation and struggling this season but all over the Greeks tonight. Atromitos lost 3 goals against an average Slovenian side. Fancy either.

Is the 2nd leg at home against either basically that's all I care about. Scum on the following Sunday

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

They had some really handy players, decent team. Wonder if Gerard will be tempted to look at one or two of them...

I'd take their number 9 and their right back 

Snakeater likes this

It's not over yet but a great result with some excellent performances. Flanagan/jones is a very strong partnership on the left. Not the best for every match but when we need to defend and attack, works brilliantly. Aribo is terrific and morelos/arfield has a great understanding.

Rum Ham likes this

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The Greeks don't score or concede much mate.

Legia aren't the team of old. I doubt we'd fear either mate 

Still goalless on 60 mins, Warsaw at home. Would probably prefer Warsaw, bit hot in Greece. but yeah, we shouldn't  fear either.

Rfc52 likes this

Feel like the team is so much more attack minded without the Davis + Jack midfield combo.  Both good players, but can be quite negative when they both play together. 
Glad to see how well we played tonight with the midfield choices.  

Great result tonight and a great team togetherness.

We'll  have to be careful next week, as I can see them resorting to kicking fuck of us, especially when we score first..

delparlane likes this

How many points did u need for tonight's game in the travel club

think am going to go to next one 

Just now, fernando0606 said:

Thought Ryan Jack was outstanding and not his biggest fan. 

he has been outstanding all season, as ive said before. jack is SG main man in midfield imo. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lots of posts (deservidley so) about Katic, Jones and Aribo tonight but Morelos was the complete loan striker tonight. 2 assists and a goal. His hold up play wqs superb and for me he did so well to hold his temper tonight. Harshly booked.

Looks to me like hes enjoying his game too.

10 million tho lol 

Malkytfp1 likes this

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

he has been outstanding all season, as ive said before. jack is SG main man in midfield imo. 

Still gets caught in possession too much for me.  He has improved since last season tho

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

From what I am reading from Twitter, et al, the Danes rolled out the welcome mat tonight for the travelling Bears. No hassle from the Plod, their staff in the away section wearing Rangers shirts and reasonable prices (for football)  being charged at the refreshment areas. Imagine treating away fans like human beings, it will never catch on.

and then we absolutely pumped them - top class