*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rangersross said:

I'd rather we played Legia. We're actually a very good football team to watch but it's so rare we play an opposition who gives us a chance to show it. 

Greek guy I'm pals with told me Atromitos are a decent team, whereas I've heard Legia are shocking.

18 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Great result and hopefully we keep raising the co efficient, really need to be getting upto 15th with that EL2 on the horizon, could be a closed shop after that. 

Being in that mess of an EL2 would be a nightmare. Only way to get out of it is to win the fucking thing.  It is a tall order and we would have to rely on the other Scottish teams doing well. Will be irrelevant when we win 55 this season right enough,

19 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Being in that mess of an EL2 would be a nightmare. Only way to get out of it is to win the fucking thing.  It is a tall order and we would have to rely on the other Scottish teams doing well. Will be irrelevant when we win 55 this season right enough,

It’s a total farce mate, I’d rather not be in Europe than go in that shite.

36 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

This year or next and we’re fine imo. Would rather it wax this year obviously. Need to win some silverware this season. 

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

This year or next and we’re fine imo. Would rather it wax this year obviously. Need to win some silverware this season. 

We should have won silverware last season. SG was a rookie manager a few months ago. He has started this season well though Got us playing some very tidy football at times.  L

I'd be shocked if we didn't win silverware this season. In fact I'd be embarrassed. 55 is the priority but a wee  cup win on top of it would be nice.

55 and a European final decided on penalties and Shagger saving every one 

Archived