*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Would have tried this out in a preseason to see how Aribo fared further forward but would be interested to see how this might work:

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson Halliday

Jack Davis Kamara

Arfield Aribo

Morelos

I think we need to try this if Kent isn't coming. JJ did the press conference so maybe he starts.

Big day arrives and while the performances against Progres and Killie give no cause for optimism I feel sure that we will be in Round 4.

Gerrard will have the squad well prepared and I don't see us losing tonight. A draw is the worst I expect. Hope that I am not disappointed.

A lot of Buzz on the transfer deadline about Kent ! if we get him, we get him- if we don't, we don't - We have a team in place and we have a game tonight..

So come on Rangers- lets kick some ass tonight and get that result we need !!!!!

A couple of Faroe Islands u17 games postponed because of potential thunderstorms. Currently due to start at 18.00. This was moved from yesterday.. They are playing in Nyborg which is about 100 miles from Herning. 

Hopefully our game isnt affected by this.

29 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

A lot of Buzz on the transfer deadline about Kent ! if we get him, we get him- if we don't, we don't - We have a team in place and we have a game tonight..

So come on Rangers- lets kick some ass tonight and get that result we need !!!!!

FB_IMG_1545820630160.jpg

19 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Would have tried this out in a preseason to see how Aribo fared further forward but would be interested to see how this might work:

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson Halliday

Jack Davis Kamara

Arfield Aribo

Morelos

I would have went for something like that but would imagine Ojo or Jones will start and Kamara will be benched.

On 07/08/2019 at 19:38, Rfc52 said:

Think big katic and goldson would love that. I'd consider a 3 5 2 for this get big Edmundson in there Tae.

Think about it I actually expect him to start of it's going to be a long ball game 

I would certainly agree with you about having Goldson, Edmundson, and Katic in there to man mark their big danger men at set pieces and play a 3-5-2, or a 5-3-2 depending on which part of the pitch we are in. We can't be giving away stupid goals like we did on Sunday where we had four defenders trying to win a ball against one player and totally fucked up. I doubt if that will happen though and Gerrard will stick to our normal set-up.

Archived