*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

The Curries are from Castlehill in Dumbarton and are as rabid as you can get! I used to work with his older brother.  For the purpose of his telly career he claims to support Dumbarton. 

Must be different Curries mate, can 100% guarantee David is definitely not a tim, I know him well

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

The Curries are from Castlehill in Dumbarton and are as rabid as you can get! I used to work with his older brother.  For the purpose of his telly career he claims to support Dumbarton. 

Tbf Dumbarton is full of Curries, McIlroys n deeleys. Inbred as fuck. Fenian tarrier minks

St Pats amateur team is the product of inbreeding. Pretty decent at football but it helps when you’ve got mongo strength etc 

2 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Tbf Dumbarton is full of Curries, McIlroys n deeleys. Inbred as fuck. Fenian tarrier minks

St Pats amateur team is the product of inbreeding. Pretty decent at football but it helps when you’ve got mongo strength etc 

the yahoos have been putting the Dumb in Dumbarton for a long time

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Fingers McGill in goals with his custom gloves 

20190917_022659.jpg

David Currie is NOT from Dumbarton he’s from Balloch and he’s NOT a Tim. 

Let’s not throw about accusations when you clearly don’t know. It’s as bad as accusing him of being a rapist

as for Dumbarton there’s a very strong Protestant presence and it’s probably 50/50 us/them   So well above average Tim presence but we more than hold our own

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

David Currie is NOT from Dumbarton he’s from Balloch and he’s NOT a Tim. 

Let’s not throw about accusations when you clearly don’t know. It’s as bad as accusing him of being a rapist

as for Dumbarton there’s a very strong Protestant presence and it’s probably 50/50 us/them   So well above average Tim presence but we more than hold our own

Used to be a Proddy stronghold did it not must be getting a heavy overspill from the likes of duntocher etc.

21 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Used to be a Proddy stronghold did it not must be getting a heavy overspill from the likes of duntocher etc.

Not sure i would have described it as a stronghold, theres always been a large tim presence. Mind you their breeding is prolific so would imagine thats the main reason for the difference

4 hours ago, the cry was no said:

I hear that one all the time in most average size towns . Yet all I see walking around are bheasts

Every worker  bar a few in the Asda store is a bheast . Probably same in Morrisons

The court buildings and high street are full of the taigs . Everywhere I go when I visit . It's wall to wall bheasts

I have to be honest . I have hated Dumbarton for decades . It's an embarrassment of a Scottish town

No offence to any bear  from Dumbarton :-))

11 hours ago, Burts91 said:

This is 100% accurate 😂

20 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

They came to that conclusion from a camera that was 45 degrees angle from the offside line and about 60 yards away.

Sportscene VAR at it's finest.

Was genuinely shocked Thompson even highlighted it. You cant tell at the angle they showed. Then he wonders why noone claimed for it. Joke. 

Goal line clearance "dubious" according to Thompson. The blatant penalty highlighted during match footage but not discussed in match summarising by pundits in the way the scum one was.

Cyber pint to anyone who can find which celtic player was booked and why versus Kilmarnock, other than via the BBC live text feed. For clarification, it wasnt highlighted on Sportscene.... 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Goal line clearance "dubious" according to Thompson. The blatant penalty highlighted during match footage but not discussed in match summarising by pundits in the way the scum one was.

Cyber pint to anyone who can find which celtic player was booked and why versus Kilmarnock, other than via the BBC live text feed. For clarification, it wasnt highlighted on Sportscene.... 

😄 Dubious FFS.

Either the twat can't grasp one of the easiest laws of the game to understand (a game he played professionally for about 12 years) or he is just being a cunt.

Wonder which one it is.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Surely Lego never got booked for the penalty. 

He's the epitomy of a great guy and pro 

Nope, though a number of journos said he got the ball or it was 'soft'. No, if I said Christie, what would you think it could be for (again)?

Archived