*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Aye they managed to get all the buzzwords in.

Damage caused, sectarian singing and a pitch invasion.

Can’t wait till we win the league

Them and their pals in the east end all tarred with the same shitty stick, chambers of secrets!

image.thumb.jpeg.e7c8e192782275a3d73c837e12705562.jpeg

15 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Aye they managed to get all the buzzwords in.

Damage caused, sectarian singing and a pitch invasion.

Can’t wait till we win the league

Don’t forget the closing line of “we’ll see if any action is taken”.

Fuck. Off.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck. Off.

Did you see the caption they used for analysing whether or not Ikpeazu should have got a red card in the Aberdeen v Hearts game?

They literally used "Trial by Sportscene - Red or Not?" :lol:

Even they know themselves how much clout they have in essentially making retrospective decisions for the SFA.

Embarrassing.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Did you see the caption they used for analysing whether or not Ikpeazu should have got a red card in the Aberdeen v Hearts game?

They literally used "Trial by Sportscene - Red or Not?" :lol:

Even they know themselves how much clout they have in essentially making retrospective decisions for the SFA.

Embarrassing.

They just used it again for a potential red card in the Motherwell v Livingston game :lol:

Totally cringeworthy.

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck. Off.

I missed that bit, did that actually happen? Basically begging for something to happen if so.

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'd rather cover my japs eye in deep heat than watch that shite tbh

I know I'm completely off topic here but just trying to lighten the mood. 

Back in my playing days, it was a common prank to spray the team tin of Ralgex inside some cunts shorts in the changing room, every week some cunt was getting done. 

Worst part was you never really noticed until ye were on the pitch and yer baws start burning like fuck. 

Got done countless times man,  first 10 minutes running about holding yer shorts up trying to cool yer spuds. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Remember gents, the CO always watches so she can find ways to punish Rangers to assist her team....

Hopefully she's not reading the Rebel headlines,:

1 - fans nearly breaking necks of disabled supporters

2 - Rangers vow to take appropriate action on disabled shelter roof

3 - Rangers fans open gate, Dan's deluge in past busy turnstiles.

4 - 3 ways Rangerscarecshite whilst scum are awesome

No bias though.

The current output from the BBC is almost comedic. Fanzine level stuff, although thinking about it that could be intentional. It allows them to add opinion in there that a national broadcaster shouldn't really be slowed to do (not at the scale they do anyway). 

The remarks from Sutherland were unprofessional to be honest and very childish. If you go down that pathway, then everyone needs to be brought up, not just those there's a beef with.

Tom English and his output is cringeworthy at best, and his last three articles on the BBC website are very open love letters to celtic. There's no balance, no discussion, no talking points, just gushing praise. 

I won't be giving them the hits anymore, and would say to fellow bears to do the same. I will also be contacting the BBC to put across my displeasure at their reporting. I probably won't get anywhere but the more of us who complain and have facts to back it up, then hopefully someone will listen. 

Ridiculous the situation caused by one bitter taig reporter who wouldn't accept the club might not like the tone he used when reporting. 

5 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Back in my playing days, it was a common prank to spray the team tin of Ralgex inside some cunts shorts in the changing room, every week some cunt was getting done. 

Worst part was you never really noticed until ye were on the pitch and yer baws start burning like fuck. 

Got done countless times man,  first 10 minutes running about holding yer shorts up trying to cool yer spuds. 

Hi Ally

7 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Been there :lol:

9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Sectarian signing from us but no mention of celtic’s banner that contained the one word that we are vilified for if we dare to utter it as part of our songbook.

I’ll start taking lessons in morality from the Scottish media when they stop being complicit in the airbrushing of  paedophilia 

Archived