*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

58 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wee mickey stewart is festering with hate both on a political and football level, you can see by the eyes his wee clockwork brain trying to think up a controversial statement,  another transparent nationalist, bbc brigadoom is riddled with these queerhawks.

I can only but explain his hatred is borne out of his self loathing on being serially raped by Jesuits and he enjoyed it.

One odious little prick of a man.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just cant stop myself laughing at his face after our highlights. Looks like he wants to top himself as he has no come back after that display. No bad singing, no pitch invasion, no controversial incidents to moan about. Get it up you ya we greeting faced w##k stain. W.A.T.P.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah he was part of a team who apparently looked dangerous every time they attacked.

What game was this?

Definitely not the one I was at. Or was I, once again, too wasted to notice?

I only saw about three shots on target from them. How odd the beeb again reporting as if they'd been a a different game to me.

Contender for pass of the season though....(when did that even become a thing?)

In all fairness though, I think they added that in to show some 'balance' as there was nothing else of note from them yesterday but they couldn't bring themselves to spend the entire time talking about us as we gave them nothing negative yesterday, and we all know they will have been looking.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jones pass to Ojo leading to Defoe's 2nd was pretty sublime. We'll just ignore that though.

The BBC treatment of us is getting ridiculous now. Childish behaviour is as kind as you could be 

The night of the 2nd leg against Proges I was working late so stuck the game on for the Journey home. After listening to the first 5 minutes of the game I was thinking the game wasn't on the radio. It sounded at best that they were doing their usual of sitting in the studio watching the monitor and passing comment. But no. The 2 clowns were actually in the stadium. Now they have used the license fee to get their arses over to Luxembourg, spending nights in hotels and enjoying meals at license payees expense yet they can't do the job they do for every other club 

I actually think no fans of any teams takes them seriously.

its a tinpot production run by a tinpot mob. 

Sums up this country to a tee. 

Seems they’ve never learned from Sir Alex refusing to speak to them for years.

They’d prefer to cut their noses off to spite their face, instead of sitting down with Rangers and actually sorting the problem, one way or another, for the benefit of them and the game in this country, because they are not promoting it, only hindering it.

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah he was part of a team who apparently looked dangerous every time they attacked. Cant believe i've missed all those occasions at the game.

You must have missed the 8 minutes they were in the ascendancy, that apart they showed fuck all. 

6 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Love watching Stewart when he’s hurting!!

tbf tho, that Allan pass was off the charts 

Terrific pass something that Durrant or the late Davy Cooper were famous for. Our own gaffer mentioned it was something that he would have proud of himself.  So it was a great piece of skill but the only thing of note from them during one of the most one sided games I have seen in a very long time. 

The thing is this, the whole treating Rangers like shit and filling the panel with Rangers haters is coming back to bite em, they won’t handle a full season of a great Rangers team and everyone outside Rangers is even looking in thinking WTF this is embarrassing 

hatred over football for BBC Scotland

Fucking hell. It was a good pass I'm not going to lie but cunts are now writing full articles solely dedicated to it. And this isn't the only one. Obviously we should ignore it but it's pretty funny. When we win the league they'll still be talking about shit like this.

Rangers win the league. Morelos top goalscorer. Tav most assists. McGregor most clean sheets. Aribo player of the year. 

Journalists: Aye but how good was that pass from Allan. How good was that goal kick from Lewis. How good was that clearance from Findlay! 

46 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Fucking hell. It was a good pass I'm not going to lie but cunts are now writing full articles solely dedicated to it. And this isn't the only one. Obviously we should ignore it but it's pretty funny. When we win the league they'll still be talking about shit like this.

Rangers win the league. Morelos top goalscorer. Tav most assists. McGregor most clean sheets. Aribo player of the year. 

Journalists: Aye but how good was that pass from Allan. How good was that goal kick from Lewis. How good was that clearance from Findlay! 

Who exactly is refusing to accept it was a great pass? It was, that's been said by everyone I've heard comment on it.

He seems to be spectacularly though probably deliberately missing the point.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who exactly is refusing to accept it was a great pass? It was, that's been said by everyone I've heard comment on it.

Was just about to raise this very point👍

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a strange one, as I feel like there has probably been too much focus on their one moment of quality in a game that ended in a 6-1 defeat for them. 

Possibly shows how much of an appeasement society Scotland has become, although some in the press 'refuse to recognise' that we handed them a proper skelping. Funny that.

Archived