Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I'm amazed anyone would defend those fans who jumped onto the roof of a disabled shelter. Yes the cunts in the media are blowing it out of proportion, but they were still well out of line.

I'm sure if it was reported fairly then their would be less defence of the guys on the roof. But they are being singled out by the MSM and treated as if this is the first time this has ever happened inside a Scottish ground. Most of us will have saw footage of the tarrier on a disabled roof this week. Not media exposure when it happened or now. 

The incident is being kicked to death to deflect from the far bigger issue the crush outside.

Why would we hang our own out to dry when they are being disproportionately slaughtered in the MSM 

Just now, magic8ball said:

I'm sure if it was reported fairly then their would be less defence of the guys on the roof. But they are being singled out by the MSM and treated as if this is the first time this has ever happened inside a Scottish ground. Most of us will have saw footage of the tarrier on a disabled roof this week. Not media exposure when it happened or now. 

The incident is being kicked to death to deflect from the far bigger issue the crush outside.

Why would we hang our own out to dry when they are being disproportionately slaughtered in the MSM 

I agree that the MSM leap on stuff like this and go way over the score, just because it's Rangers.

8 minutes ago, Bluebrows said:

This  made me think about this thread yesterday, WiFi for everyone apart from the paying fans....

E8B8D739-6021-4C7F-B697-86F0E5DE5E5F.jpeg

Quite right, the only entertainment you should be interested in is right in front of you, fuck free wifi for fans

Those wifi profiles are clearly made for use in mostly a professional manner for each of those groups

1 hour ago, Bluebrows said:

This  made me think about this thread yesterday, WiFi for everyone apart from the paying fans....

The cost of installing wifi with the capacity to be used by up to 50k is prohibitive. Of the four there, three are needed for professional purposes and not just so some cunt can check facebook

Just now, Nameless Ghoul said:

Phones should be banned at games imo. Same with concerts. Just enjoy yourself ffs and quit thinking about how many likes your fb might get

No. 

Spent plenty games over the last few season on my phone as it was better than watching get pumped, and it's good to check your bets at half time.

2 hours ago, Bluebrows said:

One of the charity sleepovers I saw the WiFi password in the press room , wondered if it make it over to my seat in the sandy jardine , the WiFi signal had cut off by the time I’d got down the tunnel 😂😂

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Phones should be banned at games imo. Same with concerts. Just enjoy yourself ffs and quit thinking about how many likes your fb might get

I had 4-1 and couldn’t log in to cash out which I woulda done. That’s why This annoyed me.