Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If you don’t have a problem helping a club that tried to kill us, then you’re an idiot. 

I dont think Azerbeijan would have made a difference when Halliday went. 

Never know though. 

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

With you on the inviting  polititians and that but how would you like the club to respond to our fans being on a disabled shelter? I imagine thays what youre refering to. I'll take the hit here in being called a taig but we had fans on andisabled shelter which broke. No matter what way we look at that it shouldnt happen. I get that out of 4,500 fans only a couple did that but if the club comes out and says "aww but the shelter was shite" then we loom stupid.

I can understand the anger at loaning Middleton to those cunts also but its good for his development and he learns his trade against players and teams he will play against for us.

Do you reckon the master of PR Scum FC would be handling this the same way as out board?? 

We wonder why we get treated and almost demonised the way we do, the answer is simple. While other clubs, politicians the media and the authorities try to kill us, try to destroy our history and try to ban our culture, our board bend over backwards to these bastards and try to build bridges. 

Until we get people with a backbone running our club who will stand up and defend us, our treatment will only get worse.

35 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Constant refusal to defend our support, allowing players on loan to the clubs that tried to kill us, inviting nationalist politicians into Ibrox and completely alienating our core support whilst actually being embarrassed by our PUL history and connections.  Well I’m embarrassed by these bastards more than anything.  Scum to a man.  It’s time we defended ourselves and let ourselves be known and heard! 

7D3124A8-FE23-46A7-9697-46FBF266435F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you reckon the master of PR Scum FC would be handling this the same way as out board?? 

Humza is already there every week anyway, without the black tie 🙄

Tbf, they do loan out players to other teams in this league - but as far as fan behaviour goes - our board could learn a thing or two about spinning and deflecting from sneaky pete he’s the master at it.  More faces than Big Ben.  

Bridge building.......trying to stop sectarianism....5 year plan.....moving in the right direction....roll over when fans area gets shitcanned by the rhepublican council.....roll over when standing areas in the stadium get shitcanned...blah blah blah.. repeat continuously.......

The entire Scottish footballing setup tried to kill us not just one club. We were sent to the bottom  so that each club could get there cut from our traveling support and some shitey players could kid themselves on thinking they were top players by playing in our stadium twice per season.

Bit hey ho we are still here and getting stronger all the time. I understand the idea of loaning our players to other SPL clubs, as long as they pick up the wages and pay the loan fee.  At the end of the day as much as they tried to kill us, deep down they need us they just can't admit it.  

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Where was the season ticket warning ? 

Just posted this in the Smartcard thread mate, it is the important parts that I have typed out for GB to see. 

We are pleased to enclose your new Smartcard for Season 2019/20

Please keep your Smartcard safe as advance requests for Home game paper ticket reprints will no longer be accepted. If you lose your Smartcard, contact Rangers Ticket Centre to arrange a replacement. If you leave home without it on a Matchday, visit the Ticket Centre immediately.

The purchase of a Season Ticket is a contract between a supporter and the Club. Any misuse of the ticket will result in instant forfeiture of the Season Ticket, without compensation to the holder. Continuous checks will be carried out by stewards and staff; any supporter involved in alleged misuse will be removed from the stadium and may be referred to Police Scotland.

Susan Hannah

Ticket Operations Manager

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I like watching us play football matches. It’s cool going to games.  Nice wee day out I must say.  

I love following Rangers I truly do. Thank fuck I’m no on that waiting list for a season ticket   I feel for those not being able to see us.  

WATP

A good last minute winning goal is one of my favourite things in football. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I’m referring to everything, especially the fact we’re helping a club like Hibs out by loaning them our best young players.  It’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

As long as he's not allowed to play against us and he rattles a couple past the peados I can just about accept it, anything less is a disgrace.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Constant refusal to defend our support, allowing players on loan to the clubs that tried to kill us, inviting nationalist politicians into Ibrox and completely alienating our core support whilst actually being embarrassed by our PUL history and connections.  Well I’m embarrassed by these bastards more than anything.  Scum to a man.  It’s time we defended ourselves and let ourselves be known and heard! 

I agree but it's no surprise with apologist James traynor present  and King is most definitely signed off on something with the SFA .

When you look at the scums chief and the way they defend the impossible . And you compare that with the charlatans and apologists that are in charge of our club

Makes you fucking angry and sick , that these are the people that are going to be running our proud institution  for the foreseeable future

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Clubs know what goes on in the stadiums, we all know what can happen if the stadiums aren't well built. If a part of the stadium is built to protect disabled fans collapses due to 2 fans jumping on it then it's the club who built it who should be held responsible for it. 

In this day of health and safety laws, proper risk assessments should have been done. That roof was very easily accessible. If it wasn't tested for its structural integrity then it should never have been there. 

Fuck me what are you not? The fat cunt shouldn't have been jumping up and down anywhere let alone on a roof.