Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

30 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

The entire Scottish footballing setup tried to kill us not just one club. We were sent to the bottom  so that each club could get there cut from our traveling support and some shitey players could kid themselves on thinking they were top players by playing in our stadium twice per season.

Bit hey ho we are still here and getting stronger all the time. I understand the idea of loaning our players to other SPL clubs, as long as they pick up the wages and pay the loan fee.  At the end of the day as much as they tried to kill us, deep down they need us they just can't admit it.  

while i know our fans love to support the team and i am one of them  personally after 2012  i would not give a penny to any of these shity club  lets see how they survive without our cash kilmarnock are a great example they get a decent run last year so they take a stand of us  yesterday that stand was less than half full  that causes problems like overcrowding  that happened yesterday

i would tell all the clubs in the spfl to go and fuck themselves

Just now, Albertz1989 said:

Certainly wouldn’t have wanted Middleton to go to the junkies. Loaning him out for game time makes sense but not keen on him going there. May have been only offer on table. 

Apart from the move to Holland which was close to being completed. Its a fucking disgrace we are dealing with these cunts in any way, shape or form. 

Just a bunch of retards going by a few posters on here and most of follow follow.

Our away fans keep Scottish football alive constantly raped every other week for £25+quid to go to dumps like rugby park fir park etc

I no longer go to away games because of 2012 but our away support is the life blood of our club. 

They are a credit to us.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Clubs know what goes on in the stadiums, we all know what can happen if the stadiums aren't well built. If a part of the stadium is built to protect disabled fans collapses due to 2 fans jumping on it then it's the club who built it who should be held responsible for it. 

In this day of health and safety laws, proper risk assessments should have been done. That roof was very easily accessible. If it wasn't tested for its structural integrity then it should never have been there. 

You say the roof was easy accessible, doesn't give fans the right to climb on top of it, and would still be standing if they hadn't  done so - no excuse for their behaviour

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just a bunch of retards going by a few posters on here and most of follow follow.

Our away fans keep Scottish football alive constantly raped every other week for £25+quid to go to dumps like rugby park fir park etc

I no longer go to away games because of 2012 but our away support is the life blood of our club. 

They are a credit to us.

The retards on the pitch and on the roof are not a credit to us. 

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

With you on the inviting  polititians and that but how would you like the club to respond to our fans being on a disabled shelter? I imagine thays what youre refering to. I'll take the hit here in being called a taig but we had fans on andisabled shelter which broke. No matter what way we look at that it shouldnt happen. I get that out of 4,500 fans only a couple did that but if the club comes out and says "aww but the shelter was shite" then we loom stupid.

I can understand the anger at loaning Middleton to those cunts also but its good for his development and he learns his trade against players and teams he will play against for us.

The club have actually said they pointed out to Kilmarnock concerns over the shelter for disabled fans prior to the game. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

You say the roof was easy accessible, doesn't give fans the right to climb on top of it, and would still be standing if they hadn't  done so - no excuse for their behaviour

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

1 minute ago, BF1 said:

Long bans for those on the roof and pitch. They did not make our club look good, especially considering its the first game of the season and not a trophy win. 

1y5uVzg.gif

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I’m referring to everything, especially the fact we’re helping a club like Hibs out by loaning them our best young players.  It’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

Should be giving them fuck all apart from bad aids. 

Many of the factors King and the board face in running a multi million pound football institution in the 21st century are completely different to those we as supporters face.

Yes they probably could do more defending the support and indeed the club from the barrage of abuse and attacks it finds itself all too often battling, but I honestly don’t believe they don’t care about us.

I detest these threads...... bear attacking bear........ as for the guys that fell through the roof of the disabled section, a telling off and a warning about future conduct is reasonable and the club to pay for the damages...... can't be any more than a couple of hundred pounds, surely?

Edit: to say the guys on the roof could be made to pay for the damages.That seems fair enough to me.

15 minutes ago, SPWF said:

11 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Long bans for those on the roof and pitch. They did not make our club look good, especially considering its the first game of the season and not a trophy win. 

Shut up 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The guys on the roof are fools but bans cmon ta fuck folks. 

This.

You would think they were deliberately jumping on disabled fans in malicious celebration.

Silly cunts have jumped up to celebrate, chose to step  onto the flat which unbeknown to them was shoddily constructed and housed some disadvantaged supporters below.

I’d be surprised if they knew there was anyone under the roof, let alone disabled folk.

They’ll no doubt get a ban of some sort for their (probably drunken) exuberance but it should be no more than a wrap on the knuckles.

On the other hand, the ones who invaded the pitch knowing fine well it will get the club in trouble are a bunch of tits who should be punished.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

This.

You would think they were deliberately jumping on disabled fans in malicious celebration.

Silly cunts have jumped up to celebrate, chose to step  onto the flat which unbeknown to them was shoddily constructed and housed some disadvantaged supporters below.

I’d be surprised if they knew there was anyone under the roof, let alone disabled folk.

They’ll no doubt get a ban of some sort for their (probably drunken) exuberance but it should be no more than a wrap on the knuckles.

On the other hand, the ones who invaded the pitch knowing fine well it will get the club in trouble are a bunch of tits who should be punished.

I disagree with the last part mate they ran on to celebrate with our players I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially give the players were basically in the stand.