Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

BF1  is a lying bastard mate, a while back he was on here telling people he’s a member of the Union Bears, not a fucking chance that’s true 

More than a few dodgy post from him and definitely one for watching. 

I just care about our club a lot more than you. 

The overwhelming majority of our support were incredible on Sunday. A few muppets decided to wreck a disabled shelter and invade the pitch, overshadowing how good our support was that day. The minority made our club look bad on Sunday, and the club needs to make an example of them to show that behaviour is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Personally I don't like our clubs reputation being tarnished by the few that can't control themselves. Clearly you don't mind our clubs reputation being tarnished, which says a lot about you tbh. 

Just now, BF1 said:

The overwhelming majority of our support were incredible on Sunday. A few muppets decided to wreck a disabled shelter and invade the pitch, overshadowing how good our support was that day. The minority made our club look bad on Sunday, and the club needs to make an example of them to show that behaviour is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Personally I don't like our clubs reputation being tarnished by the few that can't control themselves. Clearly you don't mind our clubs reputation being tarnished, which says a lot about you tbh. 

🤣

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Article on BBC web site by Chris McLaughlin. Of course starts of as a negative story with killie chairwoman calling for SPFL to tale action to stop pitch invasions and damage to stadium. To my surprise there are a couple of paragraphs quoting Rangers as having raised their concerns over the disabled she'd prior to match and also Rangers complaining about ticketing arrangements leaving thousands of fans outside at kick off and creating safety risks. The club don't appear to go as far as condoning fans damaging turnstiles to gain entry but do say fans had genuine fear for their safety

I was surprised too, is this his attempt at getting his ban lifted?

Say it again, the union bears need to start with the banners aimed at the board for all the media to see and also for a board so far from reality of its protestant, unionist, loyalists support.

Any union bears on here pass this on or make it happen, the last line of any atmosphere or support at Ibrox, sad demise and gonna get worse with fkwits like specky Robertson etc there...

I'd love to see a this is our culture, this is our club, @ Rangers board.l sitting in the directors box

52 minutes ago, BF1 said:

In the last 7 years our name has been mud and it has had  fuck all to do with the fans. 

Sometimes if we haven't really done much wrong they just make up shit. 

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

In the last 7 years our name has been mud and it has had  fuck all to do with the fans. 

Sometimes if we haven't really done much wrong they just make up shit. 

And sometimes we give them the stick to beat us over the head with

We know they're going to jump on anything we do, big or small. Was yesterday that big a deal in the scale of things? Naw course it wasnt

But at the end of the day we are seen under a different light in this country and stuff like yesterday just allows the media/SFA & other clubs the chance to slaughter the us, a chance they're more than happy to take.

24 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Say it again, the union bears need to start with the banners aimed at the board for all the media to see and also for a board so far from reality of its protestant, unionist, loyalists support.

Any union bears on here pass this on or make it happen, the last line of any atmosphere or support at Ibrox, sad demise and gonna get worse with fkwits like specky Robertson etc there...

I'd love to see a this is our culture, this is our club, @ Rangers board.l sitting in the directors box

Why leave it up to them?

11 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

And sometimes we give them the stick to beat us over the head with

We know they're going to jump on anything we do, big or small. Was yesterday that big a deal in the scale of things? Naw course it wasnt

But at the end of the day we are seen under a different light in this country and stuff like yesterday just allows the media/SFA & other clubs the chance to slaughter the us, a chance they're more than happy to take.

We are way past the SFA slaughtering us that's already happened as for the other clubs they all had a kick at us when we were down. As for the Media it took a persistent amount of fans contacting them before they acknowledged we were the same club. We will never get a level playing field in this country's media, they won't even report on the rape of children at celtic or refuse to take anyone to task so they can fuck right off. 

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

We are way past the SFA slaughtering us that's already happened as for the other clubs they all had a kick at us when we were down. As for the Media it took a persistent amount of fans contacting them before they acknowledged we were the same club. We will never get a level playing field in this country's media, they won't even report on the rape of children at celtic or refuse to take anyone to task so they can fuck right off. 

Agreed that they can fuck right off, we'll never get fair reporting and we know that

It's the point that it would be good for the club as a whole to not be dragged through the mud every single day/week. If it's not sports direct cases or shit like that, it's the fans getting slaughtered for every little thing they do

Yesterday wasnt any worse than other clubs do but at the end of the day it was daft and already after game 1 of the season all eyes are on us again

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Agreed that they can fuck right off, we'll never get fair reporting and we know that

It's the point that it would be good for the club as a whole to not be dragged through the mud every single day/week. If it's not sports direct cases or shit like that, it's the fans getting slaughtered for every little thing they do

Yesterday wasnt any worse than other clubs do but at the end of the day it was daft and already after game 1 of the season all eyes are on us again

No one wants people hurt at the football and I'm sick of our name being dragged through the mud. It was daft to go on the roof would I have done it probably not but you can understand heat of the moment celebrations, when you see that other fans have done it in the past and nothing has happened then I come to the conclusion they just don't like us scoring last minute winners and if this annoys them then quality. 

On a side note I hope we drop off a couple of pallets so Killie can repair the damage. :lol:

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cant argue with the structural part but come on to fuck mate. You canny say it was not the fault of those fans who were on top of it. 

Of course you are right, but at the end of the day folk are paid to ensure the safety of all fans in every stadium in the country. 

When this gets look into properly, it wont be the fans who are charged with breaching health and safety laws. That's all I was getting at. 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Of course you are right, but at the end of the day folk are paid to ensure the safety of all fans in every stadium in the country. 

When this gets look into properly, it wont be the fans who are charged with breaching health and safety laws. That's all I was getting at. 

Stewards and the police doing a grand job at Pittodrie, A.deen v hearts game, Sunday 4th Aug - when a.deen got an 85th minute winner... 

There’s really no argument here, can’t understand why this is a five pager. Fans shouldn’t be on the pitch, regardless of the situation. It’s as simple I take it the same guys excusing it also thought it was fine for the Hibs fans to be on the pitch at a Hampden? I’m not advocating dishing out bans, but something has to be done to address it. It’s every other week now, and there’s going to be consequences for the club if it doesn’t stop. Possibly just fines, but potentially banning of away fans, maybe partial closures of Ibrox for home games? The SFA don’t need an excuse to come after us, but if we’re going to be more competitive on the park this season, you can guarantee they’ll be desperate to hammer us for anything they can. 

7 hours ago, BF1 said:

What a load of unadulterated bullshit. 

Just now, SPWF said:

There’s really no argument here, can’t understand why this is a five pager. Fans shouldn’t be on the pitch, regardless of the situation. It’s as simple I take it the same guys excusing it also thought it was fine for the Hibs fans to be on the pitch at a Hampden? I’m not advocating dishing out bans, but something has to be done to address it. It’s every other week now, and there’s going to be consequences for the club if it doesn’t stop. Possibly just fines, but potentially banning of away fans, maybe partial closures of Ibrox for home games? The SFA don’t need an excuse to come after us, but if we’re going to be more competitive on the park this season, you can guarantee they’ll be desperate to hammer us for anything they can. 

More bullshit. 

How anyone can compare fans at the side of the pitch celebrating a goal with their own team to Hibs running the length of the pitch to punch Rangers players and then goad and attack our support is just bonkers. 

5 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

No one wants people hurt at the football and I'm sick of our name being dragged through the mud. It was daft to go on the roof would I have done it probably not but you can understand heat of the moment celebrations, when you see that other fans have done it in the past and nothing has happened then I come to the conclusion they just don't like us scoring last minute winners and if this annoys them then quality. 

On a side note I hope we drop off a couple of pallets so Killie can repair the damage. :lol:

What did we do wrong at the Cup Final against Hibs?? Nothing but within 48 hrs the narrative had changed from them being in the wrong to us causing all the problems by throwing our weans in front of police vans. 

The quicker Our Support wake up to the fact we are tarnished in the eyes of media in  this shithole of a country simply because we are Rangers fans the better. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You don't. 

You're a pape.

A mod liking this post when utter fucking drivel like "A few muppets decided to wreck a disabled shelter" sums up what has been going on with this place. 

Nearly everyone can see right through you, the UB left wing ultra that doesn't go to games when the tie is over :lol:

fuck off ya ride

Hes defo a wee pape bastard ,been ripping out him for ages 

It's simple. Rangers are playing football in Scotland so we have no choice about the league we are in. We need players to get 90 minutes of football regularly so loans are necessary.

We cannot take a bulldozer to the clubs who voted us down the leagues so all we can do is beat them on the field of play.

Supporters who do not behave should not be held up as our most loyal fans. Bad behaviour does not make people more loyal than those who just go to the match and enjoy the game.