Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

My opinion: There can be no excuse for the lads celebrating on the shelter roof, it was wrong and thoughtless, there were obviously people underneath the flimsy roof.  I do get the excitement of a last-minute winner but I was in that stand on Sunday and went as tonto as anyone of the 4,000+ there. Like the vast majority though I managed to do it in the stand as we all do at Ibrox. Those that lost control and ended up on the pitch gave the anti-Rangers media, across all platforms, the opportunity they all love to exploit and they’re now all over it.  The ticketing fiasco at the turnstiles was entirely due to the ridiculous ticket scanners that tinpot club use, not security checks (as claimed by their spokeswoman) or Rangers fans fault in any way. Hopefully Bears now wise up and starve Stewart, English and the rest of them the opportunity so they can maybe take an unbiased view on all the other teams fans that do similar every week. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More bullshit. 

How anyone can compare fans at the side of the pitch celebrating a goal with their own team to Hibs running the length of the pitch to punch Rangers players and then goad and attack our support is just bonkers. 

Fans shouldn’t be on the pitch. End of story. Was the Hibs invasion worse? Yes, of course it was. That doesn’t mean we should easily brush away what happened on a Sunday. As a support we’re happy to criticise other fans, rightly some sometimes, but don’t like it when the same criticisms are aimed back at us. It’s childish in the extreme. Our travelling support is by and large superb, but its being let down by daft wee boys who can’t or won’t control themselves.  

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

If you don’t have a problem helping a club that tried to kill us, then you’re an idiot. 

I hate the fact that we are helping them I really do, part of me thinks its wise tho, you seen how the taigs have loaned players into the league and essentially weakened teams for the games against them. Id like to think thats the thinking behind it.

celtic fans did it against us, in fact a cunt was on he park with a baby ,. Then we did it back when we beat them at Ibrox ,.  So if any action is taking against us then we ask why when celtic first did it against us no action was taken.  

But people need to stay and celebrate in the stands , I have seen it all with Rangers  and some really important goals in big big games and I don't recall any Rangers fans trying to get on the pitch.  

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

celtic fans did it against us, in fact a cunt was on he park with a baby ,. Then we did it back when we beat them at Ibrox ,.  So if any action is taking against us then we ask why when celtic first did it against us no action was taken.  

But people need to stay and celebrate in the stands , I have seen it all with Rangers  and some really important goals in big big games and I don't recall any Rangers fans trying to get on the pitch.  

The fans on the park phenomenon seems to have stemmed from the spoon burners at Hampden,it's happening regular now.

Happened at Pittodrie on Sunday too but very little coverage..

Cries for strict liability are being heard again. But what's needed is the law to be changed. Do what they did in Australia.any entry on a sports field 5k fine  .they don't have a problem anymore 

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

All pissing to prove whos the biggest purest fan that can applaud  politely when we score,  apologise for winning as itll make opposition fans upset, dofting the cap to the media while acknowledging supporting Rangers  is clearly the sign of a war criminal, but most of all showing the world they are small c conservative while remembering never to get to excited as there is never a good that hasnt got a better. 

They know their place. And the white flag flies proudly. 

Superb post mate . :tu:

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

There’s really no argument here, can’t understand why this is a five pager. Fans shouldn’t be on the pitch, regardless of the situation. It’s as simple I take it the same guys excusing it also thought it was fine for the Hibs fans to be on the pitch at a Hampden? I’m not advocating dishing out bans, but something has to be done to address it. It’s every other week now, and there’s going to be consequences for the club if it doesn’t stop. Possibly just fines, but potentially banning of away fans, maybe partial closures of Ibrox for home games? The SFA don’t need an excuse to come after us, but if we’re going to be more competitive on the park this season, you can guarantee they’ll be desperate to hammer us for anything they can. 

I have no problem with them being on the pitch celebrating, that’s what happens. They obviously done whatever they done when they were there though, which makes it different.

25 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You do realised it has happened months before celtic done it, yeah?

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

All pissing to prove whos the biggest purest fan that can applaud  politely when we score,  apologise for winning as itll make opposition fans upset, dofting the cap to the media while acknowledging supporting Rangers  is clearly the sign of a war criminal, but most of all showing the world they are small c conservative while remembering never to get to excited as there is never a good that hasnt got a better. 

:tu:

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Fans shouldn’t be on the pitch. End of story. Was the Hibs invasion worse? Yes, of course it was. That doesn’t mean we should easily brush away what happened on a Sunday. As a support we’re happy to criticise other fans, rightly some sometimes, but don’t like it when the same criticisms are aimed back at us. It’s childish in the extreme. Our travelling support is by and large superb, but its being let down by daft wee boys who can’t or won’t control themselves.  

For the final time it wasn’t an invasion FFS.

They're was no attempt to stop the game, they’re was no attempt to attack the opposition support or any other member of the opposition club. 

If the stewards back off and let the fans celebrate, once the players head back to the half way line they will all get back in their seats. 

Compare that to a actual pitch invasion when the fans stand their ground against the stewards and police in a violent manner. 

So give the pitch invasion shite a rest, leave that to the bigoted media. 

Ive not heard a word against another support celebrating like we do, except to point out the difference in reporting of exactly the same events. 

2 hours ago, Bertent said:

Deserves more likes imo

4 hours ago, SPWF said:

What happened Sunday ? A complete accident on a roof that no danger it should of or the excited lads thought would collapse and supporters trying to get to the players that just won us the 3 points that I may as were almost in the stand , infact when I looked up from my celebration I was sure big Katic was 😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For the final time it wasn’t an invasion FFS.

They're was no attempt to stop the game, they’re was no attempt to attack the opposition support or any other member of the opposition club. 

If the stewards back off and let the fans celebrate, once the players head back to the half way line they will all get back in their seats. 

Compare that to a actual pitch invasion when the fans stand their ground against the stewards and police in a violent manner. 

So give the pitch invasion shite a rest, leave that to the bigoted media. 

Ive not heard a word against another support celebrating like we do, except to point out the difference in reporting of exactly the same events. 

I never called what happened on Sunday a pitch invasion, although I do think they’re similar incidents, just at opposite ends of the spectrum. It doesn’t matter what the fans did or didn’t do when they were on the park, they shouldn’t be there at all. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

What happened Sunday ? An complete accident on a roof that no danger it should of or the excited lads thought would collapse and supporters trying to get to the players that just won us the 3 points that I may as were almost in the stand , infact when I looked up from my celebration I was sure big Katic was 😂😂😂

How many times does it need said? They shouldn’t have been on the pitch. They shouldn’t have been jumping up and down on a Perspex roof with disabled fans underneath. Trying to defend it is baffling. It’s not that big of a deal, but it needs nipping in the bud before it becomes one.

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

How many times does it need said? They shouldn’t have been on the pitch. They shouldn’t have been jumping up and down on a Perspex roof with disabled fans underneath. Trying to defend it is baffling. It’s not that big of a deal, but it needs nipping in the bud before it becomes one.

It’s not deliberate mate people loose control , I happen to be in one of the celebration replays at the goal on tv and people at work couldn’t believe that’s the same person that stoats about in here all day calm as ye like 😂😂

14 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You could argue only a couple of them actually made it to the pitch if you want to be pedantic. You could argue that the players did the right thing in getting closer to the crowd to keep them away from the actual pitch. 

It wasnt Perspex it was sheet metal, now I agree they shouldn’t have been on it but no malice was intended and they didn’t do it to destroy it. Again you could argue what would’ve happened if fans had to get out of that stand in a panic and had all piled over that roof, it isn’t fit for purpose as the council have warned Kilmarnock about and told them to get it sorted  

So in a nutshell we have fans going OTT after their team score a last minute winner, but for some reason in Scotland this makes us all knuckle dragging thugs which needed a 10 minute news segment (really) compare to Sky Sports News Report where the presenter is gushing over the passion of our support. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

It’s not deliberate mate people loose control , I happen to be in one of the celebrity shots at the goal and people at couldn’t couldn’t believe that’s the same person that stoats about in here all day calm as ye like 😂😂

Losing control isn’t an excuse.  Rod Petrie got rightly slaughtered for saying the Hibs fans were just showing “over exuberance”, now you’ve got people claiming essentially the same thing here. Those on the park made conscious decision to go on there. There was still boys running on long after the initial celebration too. 

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Losing control isn’t an excuse.  Rod Petrie got rightly slaughtered for saying the Hibs fans were just showing “over exuberance”, now you’ve got people claiming essentially the same thing here. Those on the park made conscious decision to go on there. There was still boys running on long after the initial celebration too. 

He got slated as two Rangers players were assaulted ffs 

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

What happened Sunday ? An complete accident on a roof that no danger it should of or the excited lads thought would collapse and supporters trying to get to the players that just won us the 3 points that I may as were almost in the stand , infact when I looked up from my celebration I was sure big Katic was 😂😂😂

It was more than what happened at the end that the haters want us culpable for. 

The piss poor crowd management from Killie before kick off is being blamed on Rangers fans. The same accusations made against Liverpool fans at Hillsborough is being made.. 

The hatred these bastards have for us has blinded them to what they are actually saying, From the treatment of the fans to the different way out players are refereed on the pitch we are fighting with one hand sometimes 2 behind our back 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If it was over exuberance why did they feel the need to run the length of the pitch to attack Rangers fans and assault Rangers players on the way. 

Seen many a cup final final whistle pitch celebration that doesn’t end with folk getting assaulted. Again you could argue that this was the start of all this, Hibs got no punishment violent acts intended, Motherwell got no punishment violent acts intended, so why the sudden call for action when it’s us and no violent acts were intended. 

6 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If hibs kept to their own side and just celebrated that might have been the case , where his statement became shite Is the fact our players were assaulted then a few hundred bears had to go on and throw them about like empty jackets as they were goading us and young bears and bearettes were panicking and upset the closer they pricks got all of which our support never once done on Sunday