Rangers Womens team abused by scum

54 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Time to ban the cunts from  Ibrox now.    Leave the corner empty if need be when they come to get pumped if we can't put bears in it. 

Yes, but I'd leave it empty with a large fuck off banner in it displaying "child sex offenders not welcome here".  Then let's see how the cameras avoid the corner like the plague.

The daily rabid would  then report it as us being the guilty and how we should be punished by all.

Couldn’t give these cunts a brass neck with a blowtorch, deflect deny, a cel*ic trait they have down to a fine art.

offended by everything embarrassed by nothing.

welcome to Scotland 2019 where a wee accident occurs due to a last minute winner and is deemed shameful, embarrassing ban the fans etc etc and we have these fenian bastards openly abusing women playing sport, no doubt will be swept under that ever growing shag pile  (pun intended) over at torbett towers.

or they might even bring the ‘separate entity ‘ line out for this.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

In one foul swoop, they have went from being the villains of the piece in abusing vulnerable young female footballers, to being all saints and we the devil incarnate.

The GB are no PR gurus, so I assume the nonce fc PR machine in action, but what is worse they actually believe what they scribe.  It's amazing the education of being with a priest in confessional can bring about.

Therein lies the difference in mentality. There is no arguing with it, so putting them out their misery permanently would be the only effective course of action.

Do our board make the appropriate robust response in what is a full blown attack in all that is Rangers? I won't be holding my breath. In saying that, I feel there is little to be gained in getting into a war of words with scum like the GB. Maybe a robust formal complaint needed directly to nonce fc and take it from there until we secure a full and satisfactory conclusion, but again I won't hold my breath.

This is as bad and low as it gets.

They are utter scum.

Very good point.