Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t suppose thumb was coached into making his half arsed apology for the tape throwing ,

Or coached that his ‘alleged’ gambling, drugs and racist behaviour was a symptom of ‘mental health’...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Or coached that his ‘alleged’ gambling, drugs and racist behaviour was a symptom of ‘mental health’...

Probably blame his football talent on it all too ,

if he wasn’t a pro footballer he wouldn’t have had the money to blow on gambling and drugs and would have been too ugly to ever get his hole tae 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Might as well complete the hat trick.

The irony.

Bloody hell , bloody hell .

That's been taken a bit too far .

The gloves are off . 

What's the story with these twats all having a big meltdown all of a sudden ? 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Somebody has fucked with it mate, it was clear as a bell when it was first posted on Social Media before it was taken down. 

Ffs I've been posting this on Twitter to all the cunts saying hes Morelos is lying. I didnt listen to it I probably look right a tit now

19 minutes ago, Finny said:

It would be brutal viewing and listening but can somebody a bit tech savvy not get a Montague of Alfie getting abused and send it onto social media to show these bitter fucking mutants what's going on. 

MORELOS YOUR MOTHER IS A MATTRESS 

Pretty racist given its abusive in a foreign language. 

Theres a start.

0_JS176629794.jpg

As I've said, unless the club actually go on the attack with all the evidence available both in this and the bias in officialdom, then nothing changes and we are all howling at the fucking moon, as mad as that is.

Little point in venting all our anger at the haters, as they're not listening and only mocking us. Our problem is we omit the elephant in the room. Our board!

We want action, then vent our anger and frustration at them in demanding action, because if they don't act, just no one is listening and all we've achieved is raised blood pressure.

What happened to the 'to accuse is to be be believed' zeitgeist'?

Clearly Stewart's type puts that to one side if it means having to sympathise with something he doesn't like.

Bet he doesn't robustly doubt accusations of racism and discriminatory treatment anywhere else.

This is all becoming a bit of a circus now.

Hopefully we move on from this ASAP and get focused on the real issue of trying to get back to winning ways tomorrow night and mounting a serious title challenge.

As for traynor I wouldnt have him anywhere near ibrox if it was up to myself.

Archived