Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Right guys(and girls) if you're feeling like life is crumbling around you, speak up. We are a dysfunctional as heck virtual family here and we will all knock the life out of each other with harsh words on occasion (probably most of the time), but we also care about our own. You aren't alone. We will pick each other apart, but also pick each other up when we are having our low moments. 

Please for the love of Rangers, speak up. We are here for you, even if it is to tell you to man up(in the best possible way :lol: )Sometimes we need that to wake ourselves up and realise we mean something to someone. 

Seeing fellow bears down, breaks my heart. You're NOT alone. 

Take care xx

Seem to have run out of likes STG but this is a great post. 👍 

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Can we get back to calling Tom English and Michael Stewart a pair of cunts? I normally get pelters for this 

Right. I opened this thread hoping for a poll on which of those 2 is the biggest cunt (Stewart would have gotten my vote after some consideration ) but found the thread had veered off in another direction. 

Anyway, wishing you the very best. 

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It's alright. I don't say it for likes. I just want our fellow bears to know they have people's here. 

We Are The People - This sentiment is true xx

I know you didn't STG you are good person as is everyone on RM when people need help or understanding. 👍 

My likes seem to be back so gave you one this time. 👍 

Thank you xx

Anyway, back on topic...

Tom English and Michael Stewart are on par with needing a good skelp to the jaw.  Pair of pathetic wallopers. Up there with Spiers and Sutton...sure theres a few more, but can't be bothered giving them any thought at the moment. 

Too busy loving JulesScotia video :lol:

Interesting to hear the likes of Stewart call for BOTH a full enquiry into the incidents at Rugby Park AND for Rangers to unconditionally condemn their fans behaviour... 

Errm shouldn't we wait for the outcome of the full enquiry before condemning anyone Michael?.. Or are you only interested in the enquiry if it produces a conclusion aligned to your own hateful agenda? 

• 2 weeks later...

Following on from biomechanics, did anyone hear him going on about edmundsons handball when it was clearly his shoulder? He even watched the replay and said "you can clearly see there the handball" :lol:

1 minute ago, Jb85 said:

I actually thought you couldn’t see which part the ball hit because a player was in between him and the camera when it hit him. 

It showed you again from a far away angle and it was clear as day it was his shoulder. Stewart is just a mongo 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It showed you again from a far away angle and it was clear as day it was his shoulder. Stewart is just a mongo 

I thought it was the top of his arm so possibly a free kick. But the ref played the advantage to them which was the best decision he could have made. Funny how next to nothing was made of the shove on Jones in the box.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought it was the top of his arm so possibly a free kick. But the ref played the advantage to them which was the best decision he could have made. Funny how next to nothing was made of the shove on Jones in the box.

It was defo his shoulder mate. It even bounced up the way 

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Something was made of it. Sutton wanted JJ cited for diving.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It was defo his shoulder mate. It even bounced up the way 

The amount of times I watch football and here ex players say somethings a foul or handball, then ignore the replay showing they were wrong is mental. Stewart isn't alone in this tbf.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Funny how next to nothing was made of the shove on Jones in the box.

The BT studio ref apparently said no penalty while Sutton said Jones was a cheat. Don't know how many time Sutton went on about it trying to persuade Ally to agree with him (which he didn't).

51 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The BT studio ref apparently said no penalty while Sutton said Jones was a cheat. Don't know how many time Sutton went on about it trying to persuade Ally to agree with him (which he didn't).

Ah, the phantom BT Studio ref...

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That cunt Sutton is up there with Petrov when it came to diving FS! 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

That cunt Sutton is up there with Petrov when it came to diving FS! 

Even as a player he used to accuse people of cheating. Twisted, bitter and in denial no wonder he is a favourite of the manky mob.

No wonder the likes of Savage take the piss the commentators in England see him for what he is, a pathetic gobshite earning a living by being a mouth piece for vermin.

When this cunt english appeared here they tried to palm him off as a ‘rugby correspondent’, but bbc jacobite quickly fast tracked him into chief sports writer where he fits in with the rest of the snp/athletic wing Rangers hating rabble in fact I would go as far as to say he was probably head hunted for the job to fit in with the nest of vipers that is sportscene. A cunts cunt !

• 5 months later...

Archived