Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An utter fucking wank, and you wonder why there's division and discord?  Look in the fucking mirror.  

A question about racism directed at Alfredo and it's immediately deny (where's the evidence?) deflect (it's really about the car story) and attack (Rangers and Traynor in particular).  

I stopped before the end.  A poisonous poisonous bastard who just cannot hide his absolute disdain for anything Rangers... it absolutely reeks out of his nationalist arsehole.

10 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The bitterness is pouring out of that nationalist arsehole. 

He talks about ‘evidence’ he then casts numerous aspersions about JT and Morelos with not a shred of evidence whatsoever. He bangs on about ’brake tampering’, from my perspective this was an assertion constructed by red top newspapers following a report of the incident with Morelos car to Police Scotland. Is he so thick that by the way he is speaking about Morelos and highlighting what allegedly happened or may not have happened he is doing the very thing Alfie is highlighting bout being treated differently. If irony was rewarded he’d be in the National rich list by now...

Stewart is such a bitter twisted delusional cunt it’s laughable :lol: 

Watch our ‘PR’ department come out swinging in Traynor’s defence though... 

Stewart is right in that the cunt should be binned as he’s damaging to the club, not for the reasons he’s specified mind you. 

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

He talks about ‘evidence’ he then casts numerous aspersions about JT and Morelos with not a shred of evidence whatsoever. He bangs on about ’brake tampering’, from my perspective this was an assertion constructed by red top newspapers following a report of the incident with Morelos car to Police Scotland. Is he so thick that by the way he is speaking about Morelos and highlighting what allegedly happened or may not have happened he is doing the very thing Alfie is highlighting bout being treated differently. If irony was rewarded he’d be in the National rich list by now...

I'm no Traynor fan but you can see Stewart has axes to grind here both with the club and his journo colleague or colleagues. As you say his rationale on this is all over the place, he's ranting and raving like an absolute lunatic. He's got issues.

8 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I cani even listen to that. Got 2 mins in. That's fucking ridiculous.

So hes saying Morelos was coached into talking about racism to help Traynor out?  Thats what hes saying isnt it? hahahaha

I don’t suppose thumb was coached into making his half arsed apology for the tape throwing ,

Stewart is a white eyelashes, insignificant nobody tbh and that's why he has to go over the top in any discussion just to try and stay relevant. He isn't knowledgeable enough to have a reasonable debate, especially when it comes to Rangers, so he'll just talk controversial shite instead to try and keep his name out there. 

Reacting to his comments is exactly what he wants and the publicity keeps him in a job.

So no matter what Rangers and Buff do it has an alterior motive. Racism called out by a Rangers player no evidence nothing to see here move on. Stewart is nothing more than a mouth piece for seperate entity fc. And although I’m not Traynors  biggest fan I hope he and the club go for Stewart with all that they have and we never hear from the creep again. 
Which hopefully then  would put the others back in their box. 

Stewart basically questions evidence for all this stuff Alfredo has put up with in Scotland I'm pretty sure Stewart's Twitter feed will be blowing up the now with that evidence.

As for the club watch this space will come out with guns blazing because of one of there own is under attack just like the league cup final incident with rod stewart.

I would say unbelievable but unfortunately these days it isn’t. Where’s the evidence? Where’s the evidence the thumb has mental health issues, where’s the evidence celtic didn’t know about widespread child abuse happening at their club, but let’s not talk about these things cause we all know the truth.

Archived