Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Stewart is a white eyelashes, insignificant nobody tbh and that's why he has to go over the top in any discussion just to try and stay relevant. He isn't knowledgeable enough to have a reasonable debate, especially when it comes to Rangers, so he'll just talk controversial shite instead to try and keep his name out there. 

Reacting to his comments is exactly what he wants and the publicity keeps him in a job.

While I agree to a point mate, in today’s social media age the one doing all the talking is the one that is believed. The only way to counter these cunts is shout straight back at them. 

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Traynor should be punted to fuck and a proper PR team used. 

Wouldn’t let the door hit his arse on the way out, but Traynor is the side issue here. 
Someone in the media has been caught playing funny buggers with Buffs car, the club on its own or being told by Traynor get Buff out there front and centre to shine a light on just what he has to put with in Scotland. 
And what do you know the usual suspects start screaming about PR black arts and blah blah blah. The same usual suspects that don’t have a problem with PR black arts when it’s covering up child abuse and a football player that should be banned outright from playing football in Scotland ever again. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fully agree mate. 

He's the equivalent of throwing stones in a gun fight. 

We need a top and fully modern PR team ready to defend the club consistently 

Yeah this is the point. Due to the all out assault we face, we're needing the best of the best PR. Even an average amount of PR for us wouldn't be good enough, let alone the pitiful shite Traynor musters up. 

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Stewart just canny hide his hatred .

Pathetic arsehole ..

No evidence that alfredo has been racially abused ?? . Apart from the videos ya cock.

And the very stupid taigs who filmed themselves bravely shouting at him from a moving car...

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I see he has had to apologise to The Daily  Record for his comments that they got lead up a garden path. 
Bit like the one arsehole telling the other arsehole they are the bigger arsehole. 

Didn’t the BBC have to ‘apologise’ for him and English after they called the Rangers fan’s liars when they complained about being crushed at Killie?

This is exactly the treatment that Alfredo is talking about, different from his fellow professionals, talk about irony!! Has Michael Stewart ever on record come out and questioned ”where’s the evidence” of Leigh Griffiths diagnosed mental health issues, or why he had to take a break from football at all? I’d love to see this “evidence”, maybe to prove parity he should ask celtic for it? The racial abuse evidence is out there Michael if you just look hard enough for it!! 

Have lost all faith for our club to do a single thing about these pricks or their ilk - that our board based on legacy experiences (different board or not) haven’t now learned is genuinely beyond belief. 

Sleeping at the wheel. 

Apparently PR dark arts is highlighting racism in the game. Right. Stewart is the only one instigating dark arts here, he's being very cute with his comments. He knows that he can move the agenda on and threw a load of mud (Traynor, Fredo is making it up, our battle with the council) to see what would stick and something has. 

His comments on the racism point though are utterly disgusting. There's evidence, plenty of it. Aberdeen fans, Hearts fans have both been pulled up and there is a video of a celtic fan calling him what we all heard. 

Change it up a little. When Scott Sinclair was targeted with racism, the media rightly rallied round him - that mob even had tshirts made in support of him. Not a bat of Stewart's (very weird translucent) eyelid - he's a clown. 

Any other country, the person making these comments would be pulled across the coals and would lose their job.

Any money he's back on the next Sportscene. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s often wrong. But he’s 100% correct with this. 

He is right, but it's really besides the point. That is the only thing he's chosen to tweet about in all of this because it's the only angle of attack on our club. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Club will be all over this. 

I knew that Stewart hated us but this level of bile is unprecedented. How does he know that the “wife appointed the PI” is true and that Morelos saying “no, she didn’t” is untrue - or is he simply assuming that Morelos = Rangers = liar?

As obnoxious a rant as I’ve heard and our friends at BBC Scotland helpfully provided the platform.

Shame on all concerned

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

An utter fucking wank, and you wonder why there's division and discord?  Look in the fucking mirror.  

A question about racism directed at Alfredo and it's immediately deny (where's the evidence?) deflect (it's really about the car story) and attack (Rangers and Traynor in particular).  

I stopped before the end.  A poisonous poisonous bastard who just cannot hide his absolute disdain for anything Rangers... it absolutely reeks out of his nationalist arsehole.

Spot on bud, I couldn't believe my ears listening to that....where's the proof....so we all didn't see the video from the piggery when he was called a black orange bastard.....how much more proof do you need!!!!

This cunt needs taken to task for that comment alone, he is accusing Rangers of creating a platform for Morelos to tell lies.....what a wanker he is, in all seriousness that guy needs brought down a good few pegs. 

Archived