Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

In Gerrard's press conference today, he acknowledges racism exits in the country. Not sure if he meant the UK or Scotland but went on to say there is no place for it in society and it is unacceptable. Mick Stewart rants on about show me the evidence. Every time he rants, he shows himself for the bigot he is.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I cani even listen to that. Got 2 mins in. That's fucking ridiculous.

So hes saying Morelos was coached into talking about racism to help Traynor out?  Thats what hes saying isnt it? hahahaha

I have not managed to watch any of it and not going to, but really grateful to everyone who has watched it and passed on the info in this thread:thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe someone should point out to Stewart that not believing someone has been racially abused because you refuse to acknowledge the evidence right in front of your face is in itself racist. 

It's baffling mate. Stewart is the type though that because the evidence doesn't suit his narrative, no matter how obvious the evidence is, he will argue against it. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

In Gerrard's press conference today, he acknowledges racism exits in the country. Not sure if he meant the UK or Scotland but went on to say there is no place for it in society and it is unacceptable. Mick Stewart rants on about show me the evidence. Every time he rants, he shows himself for the bigot he is.

The haters show their bigotry every day and wholley unaccountable for it such is the narrative. 

The biggest damage they do is to our club, such is the objective and it works.

Yet our board and despite all the evidence they have, stay stoom. Cowards to a man.

We the support, get all bent out of shape and achieve nothing nothing but raised blood pressure as the haters laugh.

Now, who are the stupid cunts? 

Time to vent anger at the board if we are ever to get things changed, otherwise totally wasting our oxygen, because the reality is, you could say the real villains of the piece are our board in their silence and cowardice and actually taking the piss out of us, far less our haters.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fully agree mate. 

He's the equivalent of throwing stones in a gun fight. 

We need a top and fully modern PR team ready to defend the club consistently 

I believe not bringing in someone with real PR ability is huge mistake by the board.

Obviously that does not mean Stewart should not be taken to task over his comments.  

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The haters show their bigotry every day and wholley unaccountable for it such is the narrative. 

The biggest damage they do is to our club, such is the objective and it works.

Yet our board and despite all the evidence they have, stay stoom. Cowards to a man.

We the support, get all bent out of shape and achieve nothing nothing but raised blood pressure as the haters laugh.

Now, who are the stupid cunts? 

Time to vent anger at the board if we are ever to get things changed, otherwise totally wasting our oxygen, because the reality is, you could say the real villains of the piece are our board in their silence and cowardice and actually taking the piss out of us, far less our haters.

Look, I get it BA. I'm pissed at the board for telling us a statement was imminent and now for some reason they have recanted but you want a statement for every single decision. You mention the that ten times a day. For the most part, I agree with you, the board are not protecting our corner but surely they can't be expected to comment on an ongoing police investigation (car tampering) like you demand.

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's baffling mate. Stewart is the type though that because the evidence doesn't suit his narrative, no matter how obvious the evidence is, he will argue against it. 

Reminds me of your typical nationalist republican  yes voter. 

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Look, I get it BA. I'm pissed at the board for telling us a statement was imminent and now for some reason they have recanted but you want a statement for every single decision. You mention the that ten times a day. For the most part, I agree with you, the board are not protecting our corner but surely they can't be expected to comment on an ongoing police investigation (car tampering) like you demand.

They do not need to speak about car tampering. They have 2 years worth of evidence in bias and racism and I do not expect them to come at each in every turn and I'm looking for far more than their hollow and meaningless statements that are rare and lead to nothing. I'm talking about formal complaints and legal actions.

We are a laughing stock as we allow our haters to literally get away with murder and it's no wonder our players are offered no protection on the field of play or off it.

This IS a pivotal season, we fail in it and it is over, as the taigs are not going to stand still as they go for ten, and the open season against our club will only step up another notch.

As stewards of our great institution, this board are negligent.

We all know who the cunts are out there and one can get rather tired of constantly going around in circles pointing out and regurgetating the same shite, getting absolutely nowhere, when we all fucking know who should be calling them out and silencing them in their denigration of us. 

To add, if this was them, their haters would have been silenced long ago, as they do. We even have legitimate claim, but therein lies the difference with our board.

32 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I watched a programme about conspiracy theories and conspiracy believers a few weeks ago.

You will never convince them that their theory is wrong because they simply ignore the bit that's been disproved.

Also worth pointing out he claims that Morelos brings up racism in this sky interview as a way of deflection to the car story etc, yet the police looked into the racism offences the day after the game at the piggery a whole fucking month before all of this shit. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Also worth pointing out he claims that Morelia brings up racism in this sky interview as a way of deflection to the car story etc, yet the police looked into the racism offences the day after the game at the piggery a whole fucking month before all of this shit. 

or perhaps this is Mick's way of deflecting from the Griffiths story?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

or perhaps this is Mick's way of deflecting from the Griffiths story?

Of course, but to be honest I only got about 3 minutes into his rantings  before I could no longer remember what point he was even trying to make and turned it off. 
my point was though he’s just making shit up to suit what he thinks. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course, but to be honest I only got about 3 minutes into his rantings  before I could no longer remember what point he was even trying to make and turned it off. 
my point was though he’s just making shit up to suit what he thinks. 

I mentioned earlier that I was confused by the rant. He was all over the place. Unfortunately, I listened to the entire 8 minutes.

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Also worth pointing out he claims that Morelia brings up racism in this sky interview as a way of deflection to the car story etc, yet the police looked into the racism offences the day after the game at the piggery a whole fucking month before all of this shit. 

Complete mongo of a guy

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5248336/celtic-Rangers-alfredo-morelos-sky-sports-interview/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

celtic have called for an investigation into the translation of Sky Sports’ interview with Alfredo Morelos which accused Hoops fans of racially abusing the striker.

Rangers chiefs accused Hoops fans of aiming racist slurs at the Colombian star during December’s Old Firm clash at Parkhead.

Morelos.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

But Celts bosses said they had received no reports of racial abuse being aimed at the player.

During an interview with Sky Sports on Monday, Morelos was quoted saying he was targeted with racist abuse by Hoops fans during the derby clash.

celtic have now called for the broadcaster to investigate the interview amid claims there were “inconsistencies” with the translation from Spanish to English.

A spokesperson said: “Translations provided to celtic Football Club have shown inconsistencies between the words spoken during the interview broadcast and the subtitles used by Sky Sports.

“In particular, and most concerning, while the broadcaster used the following subtitle on screen: “Afterwards it was very frustrating to hear the crowd screaming at me. They were saying offensive and racist words.”

“Mr Morelos does not use these words anywhere within the extended interview which has been broadcast across Sky’s platforms.

“celtic FC has asked Sky Sports to clarify their position on this matter.”

More to follow.

Young Ugandan celtic fans get Scott Brown and Leigh Griffiths' names written on their backs to be like their heroes

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5248336/celtic-Rangers-alfredo-morelos-sky-sports-interview/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

celtic have called for an investigation into the translation of Sky Sports’ interview with Alfredo Morelos which accused Hoops fans of racially abusing the striker.

Rangers chiefs accused Hoops fans of aiming racist slurs at the Colombian star during December’s Old Firm clash at Parkhead.

Morelos.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

But Celts bosses said they had received no reports of racial abuse being aimed at the player.

During an interview with Sky Sports on Monday, Morelos was quoted saying he was targeted with racist abuse by Hoops fans during the derby clash.

celtic have now called for the broadcaster to investigate the interview amid claims there were “inconsistencies” with the translation from Spanish to English.

A spokesperson said: “Translations provided to celtic Football Club have shown inconsistencies between the words spoken during the interview broadcast and the subtitles used by Sky Sports.

“In particular, and most concerning, while the broadcaster used the following subtitle on screen: “Afterwards it was very frustrating to hear the crowd screaming at me. They were saying offensive and racist words.”

“Mr Morelos does not use these words anywhere within the extended interview which has been broadcast across Sky’s platforms.

“celtic FC has asked Sky Sports to clarify their position on this matter.”

More to follow.

Young Ugandan celtic fans get Scott Brown and Leigh Griffiths' names written on their backs to be like their heroes

Two things strike me. - first they are on to this straight away on the attack. Second getting a translator for rival players interviews - obsessed. 

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

See if you were to sit down and come up with a person that represents everything that’s wrong with this country you would literally have Michael Stewart! 

And representing the female population... Nicola Sturgeon (we’ll allegedly female...)

Archived