Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They really are incredible people. :headwall:

They are but we need to fight fire with fire or we are going to be fucked over , again and again

And the apathetic fuck wits in our support will need to wise up

The beggars laugh at us , of course they do . The saddest thing for me , we have many in our support that would do the scums job for them. I hate the bheasts , yet even I would say . On important decisions , they most probably stick together . No matter how outlandish it is for some of them.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

But they challenge everything. Accept nothing negative about them. 

Is it any wonder they have such influence.

We really could do with taking the same approach.

It's purely tactical . To appeal to the scummiest part of their scummy support

Hope Sky told them to fuck off . I highly doubt that mind

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is so true, horrible people but their PR is outstanding, and I hate to say that. ☹️

It really is.  Having a brass neck, victim mentality and absolutely no shame whatsoever helps to be fair. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are but we need to fight fire with fire or we are going to be fucked over , again and again

The beggars laugh at us , of course they do . The saddest thing for me , we have many in our support that would do the scums job for them. I hate the bheasts , yet even I would say . On important decisions , they most probably stick together . No matter how outlandish it is for some of them.

I would previously have argued against this, but you are 100% correct.

We are in a world now where the truth takes a back seat to perception. Every single slight, every non event should be blown up and we should howl about it. This is what they have done.

Soundbites in particular ('sporting integrity') are used by them in unison to blow things out of proportion.

It genuinely sickens me that this is what it has come down to, but unless we start to use the same tactics, we are not going to win any PR war.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The way our board deal with PR is just ridiculous and only ever do anything if it is someone connected to the board or reading above Jim Traynor who has apparently got an apology tonight.

The BBC should have been told to stick their apology where the sun don't shine and sue the wankers.  

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We are in a world now where the truth takes a back seat to perception. Every single slight, every non event should be blown up and we should howl about it. This is what they have done.

Soundbites in particular ('sporting integrity') are used by them in unison to blow things out of proportion.

It genuinely sickens me that this is what it has come down to, but unless we start to use the same tactics, we are not going to win any PR war.

Finally mate , someone who objected in last year or so , has woke up and smelt the coffee . Very big of you to admit that

I would like to think it's a growling list . Good point about everything been blown out of proportion by them .I call it lies and bullshit . There speciality

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

The way our board deal with PR is just ridiculous and only ever do anything if it is someone connected to the board or reading above Jim Traynor who has apparently got an apology tonight.

The BBC should have been told to stick their apology where the sun don't shine and sue the wankers.  

What was apology for ?

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not always on the same page as you MM, but what you say is 100% correct IMO, it would be great if we did not need to be like that but we are being made to look like fools by the tarriers and it needs to stop. I just do  not see our board doing anything. ☹️

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

I'm actually wondering did the translator sellik hired check to see that Alfie hadn't said something Sky reported or were they after something that he did say thar wasn't included in the subtitles that they could use against him..... 

Very good point . Let's not kid ourselves . These crackpots are like something off a movie

The child abuse inquiry found instances where a football team when made aware of kids being sexually abused centralised its response to protect it’s standing and reputation. 
Time for a Rangers to fight back, why has this football club not been named and shamed by now and why has this football club not been sanctioned to rectify the situation due to its standing in football being built on the backs of child abuse victims.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Finally mate , someone who objected in last year or so , has woke up and smelt the coffee . Very big of you to admit that

I would like to think it's a growling list . Good point about everything been blown out of proportion by them .I call it lies and bullshit . There speciality

Its been longer than a year for me to be honest, probably about 2011/2012, with all that 'sporting integrity' pish.  In this fucking social media age, you need a fucking buzz phrase that can be trotted out.

We usually just disagree on so much that you assumed we disagreed on this!

Seriously though, it sickens me that this kind of tactic works. There is no reason, no logic. The truth doesnt matter. You have to basically act like a bunch of petulant children jumping up and down to be taken seriously.

The other thing you must have is absolutely no fucking fear. We should be calling for a fully transparent impartial inquiry into the systematic rape off children in scottish football. We should also be proposing every club in Scotland signs up to a reparation scheme to fully compensate and provide support to all victims, whilst making it clear that non-disclosures cannot be attached.

We should be screaming for VAR, operated by external parties not from Scotland.

We should be highlighting the double standards in the current video review panel, where Morelos is banned for a clearly less serious offense than the one the thumb just got away with.

We should be making it clear that the report is that Morelos received racist abuse at celtic park, if this is what was heard. It does not matter one single bit if it was recorded or not. It could quite easily have happened even if it was not recorded.

I was almost sick tonight driving home listening to some cunt talking about celtic having no issues with racism historically and being the most tolerant club in the world. Bananas thrown at Walters? Tonev and Griffiths both being charged with racist offenses. Give me a fucking break.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been longer than a year for me to be honest, probably about 2011/2012, with all that 'sporting integrity' pish.  In this fucking social media age, you need a fucking buzz phrase that can be trotted out.

Seriously though, it sickens me that this kind of tactic works. There is no reason, no logic. The truth doesnt matter. You have to basically act like a bunch of petulant children jumping up and down to be taken seriously.

The other thing you must have is absolutely no fucking fear. We should be calling for a fully transparent impartial inquiry into the systematic rape off children in scottish football. We should also be proposing every club in Scotland signs up to a reparation scheme to fully compensate and provide support to all victims, whilst making it clear that non-disclosures cannot be attached.

We should be highlighting the double standards in the current video review panel, where Morelos is banned for a clearly less serious offense than the one the thumb just got away with.

We should be making it clear that the report is that Morelos received racist abuse at celtic park, if this is what was heard. It does not matter one single bit if it was recorded or not. It could quite easily have happened even if it was not recorded.

I was almost sick tonight driving home listening to some cunt talking about celtic having no issues with racism historically and being the most tolerant club in the world. Bananas thrown at Walters? Tonev and Griffiths both being charged with racist offenses. Give me a fucking break.

Aye mate.

tim.jpg

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Post of the day right here

19 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Great post mate, but can you let MM out of the cupboard now. 😂😂

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Speaks volumes that within hours of the proper version of that interview being discovered they're out straight away on the offensive setting the narrative, whilst our board sit on their arses and do the square root of fuck all. 

Depressing. 

Behind the scenes we appear to be fucking miles behind in our PR approach.

The club needs to act.

Think our PR campaign relies on a fax machine that must be permanently broken! Far too long we have been in the shadows of that Mob when it comes to defending our club and its not good enough which has made it open season for everyone and there dog to have a pop and we have sat idly by. It needs a strong statement from the club but i cant see it happening. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Excellent post mate 👍

I fully agree with you on what the club should be doing. But we have a board with absolutely no backbone. We only see actions taking when it's a direct assault on one of them or even today with traynor forcing an apology in no time at all. Yet we still are waiting on this follow up statement. 

The reality is we need to start fighting fire with fire. We need to be relentless. Because the other side aren't going to stop the dark arts of PR and media spin to get things there way.  

Time for this board to pull the finger out 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes, it is sickening, but there is every reason and logic behind it.

It is not merely random knee jerk tactics, but part of a sustained and coherent campaign with the objective to gain a competitive advantage over rivals, namely us, both in a commerical and sporting sense, with the two inextricably linked.

These guerrilla tactics fall out of well honed strategies to facilitate that advantage and it's working well. None of it is by chance.

Every opportunity is taken to damage our reputation. No need for any truth in any of it. Communication is key and tell that lie often enough! It's takng advantage of modern mass communication platforms to gain the advantage. 

They have everyone convinced and onside, from their own support (the easy part), to sponsors, to the politicos, to the justice system, to the media and the footballing authorities a shoe in. Liewell is doing his utmost to hole us below the water line.

The only way to end it, is fight fire with fire and more. Use the self same methods with the objective to turn it around and damage them and we don't even have to lie about it. Develop the coherent strategies and implement the carefully honed plan of attack.  Call it out for what it is and repeat at every opportunity. Start publicing their failings at every opporty, whilst embellishing our achievements and positive attributes and shout them from the roof tops. Start censoring our haters, ban them, take legal action against them. God knows, we have all the needed evidence. Mass communication platforms are powerful tools in chaging perceptions. Just look how the US politicos use them and the next time the truth comes out of that lot will be a first.

Now I could say we are niave, but we are not. King maybe many things,and I'm not saying he posesses the greatest business acumen,  but his MO shows he will go down and dirty to gain advantage.

This is now the bit I don't get. It's all rather obvious what nonce fc are about, but we remain defeaned by the silence, which leads me to believe there is something lurking in the background that we have to continually bend over and take it up the arse.

Sadly I don't see this board doing anything and they simply leave it to Gerrard and the team to do it on the park, despite every hurdle put in our way on that front.

Would this be the right strategy? Well maybe under circumstances that we are in ignorance of , or indeed just the right strategy that they may have already thought through decided upon. Only time will tell, but I am unaware of any corporate entity that would not defend itself to the point of being competitively disadvantaged, unless there are things that they do not want uncovered and that can be good as well as bad things.  King always plays it close to his chest.

To conclude, imo there is more of this shit to suffer to disadvantage us.

Archived