Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morelos is the Mark Walters of our time. Racist bigotry is absorbed by the colours of our jersey in this country, its put to our minority players in no uncertain terms that the racism they receive is forfeited because they 'chose to play with Rangers and like it'

Onwards to 55 please. Please just do it

18 hours ago, shenders said:

Imagine down south if there was an interview with a player that came out, in which he said ive received racist abuse. And a pundit on MoTD said "I dont believe him I want undeniable proof hes probably lying this is all made up" then go on a crazy rant about conspiracies made up by the other teams staff. He loses his job. 

The papers would be all fucking over him for insensitivity towards racism allegations and being a loon ball. But up here a whole fan group makes a massive fucking fuss and signs a petition to get him reinstated just cos he doesnt like your rivals.

A guy could walk onto the pitch do the monkey gesture and punch Morelos in the face and we would have a 2 week discussion about whether he brings it on himself, the monkey gesture was just him scratching his pits but Griffiths can stamp on people every week with no repercussions and 1 video with Stewart making up some wacky excuse why it isnt a red card. 

Just compare it to the reaction in England to when Toni Rutiger reported what he perceived as racist abuse from Spurs fans. 

Despite the investigation being inconclusive, everyone associated with both clubs, the panelists on MOTD, the football authorities and absolutely everyone in the media was on the same page.

Imagine one of the MOTD pundits had said this kind of shit, they would be sacked and unemployable within a day.

Scotland really is a vile stinking swamp.

17 hours ago, Land Rover said:

Wow , that's a ruddy right there .

What's caused the bell end to have this meltdown all of a sudden ? Must be something behind the scenes or are we just getting to him . Guy was a wreck on that programs .

I like this .

He found out Derek McKay has tried to shag just about every guy in the SNP except him. 

I think he has shown with his opinions on elements of Rangers, and his opinions on Craig Levein that he cannot always be objective when he has an axe to grind with the subject. What he was saying was fine if voiced on a forum or what - but not on a national broadcaster.

Whilst Michael Stewart has never been a friend of Rangers, I thought he was a half decent pundit when he first started about 10yrs back. I welcome somebody having an opinion, even if it is a negative opinion (as his often was with Rangers).

However Michael Stewart always thinks his opinion is the right opinion, and over the last few years he has slowly became more arrogant and obnoxious in expressing it. It seems to get personal as well. 

I actually agree with him in the sense that  I don't think Traynor is good and I think some of his statements are embarrassing - however what he was saying the other night crossed a line on what is objective opinion, and what is personal. His opinions on Morelos, shouldn't have been given air time on a national broadcaster.

I've no idea what Stewart said, as I've long since stopped watching him on TV or reading his toxic output. 

It became clear some time back that Stewart has an obsession and hatred of Rangers which is far from healthy, and which should be a concern to many, including friends, if indeed he has any, and family. 

Sadly Scotland is the only country in the developed world, that he would be paid to spout his hatred. 

Pube-lashes prides himself on being some sort of oracle on all things politics and football, but unfortunately when your conduct becomes so questionable that your employer suspends you, then your integrity is ruined.

Any criticism he dishes out can be batted back in future by reminding him his opinion is invalid as he has a history of bias.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's an SNPer. Nothing about him is rational, even handed, fair and balanced. He's all about bitterness and hatred to anyone who stands in his way (Levein) or anything PUL related.

But above all, he's a roaster as a person.

This for sure. 👏

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's an SNPer. Nothing about him is rational, even handed, fair and balanced. He's all about bitterness and hatred to anyone who stands in his way (Levein) or anything PUL related.

But above all, he's a roaster as a person.

How any Rangers fan can vote for these nationalist scum is beyond me entirely. 

What do these people do when the fans sing GSTQ and Rule Brittania? Go to to toilet? Stare at the floor? Boo?

Never watched sport scene for years when it became obvious to me that the presenters were obviously rabid anti Rangers .

I just wanted to watch the highlights of Scottish football but was presented with anti Rangers propaganda before I could do so.

1 minute ago, Allyup said:

Never watched sport scene for years when it became obvious to me that the presenters were obviously rabid anti Rangers .

I just wanted to watch the highlights of Scottish football but was presented with anti Rangers propaganda before I could do so.

Something we’ve all gotten used to. 

19 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Something we’ve all gotten used to. 

That’s why I don’t watch it and neither should any true Rangers fan 

the  anti bias towards Rangers is palpably and surely corrupt in a so called anti bias broadcast(laughably) 

3 minutes ago, Allyup said:

That’s why I don’t watch it and neither should any true Rangers fan 

the  anti bias towards Rangers is palpably and surely corrupt in a so called anti bias broadcast(laughably) 

Plenty other places where we can get news on Rangers. This forum is good for stuff about the club. Fuck the bbc. Don’t need them. 

On 09/02/2020 at 08:30, Heshootshescores said:

I've no idea what Stewart said, as I've long since stopped watching him on TV or reading his toxic output. 

It became clear some time back that Stewart has an obsession and hatred of Rangers which is far from healthy, and which should be a concern to many, including friends, if indeed he has any, and family. 

Sadly Scotland is the only country in the developed world, that he would be paid to spout his hatred. 

If only that were really true, we'd be living in a much better world. 

Archived