Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alibali59 said:

Wonder if Michael has read that know how he was wanting evidence :whistle:

I appear to have missed his apology. Someone with such high morals as requiring "evidence" before accepting a report must also have the integrity to offer an apology when required. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

I appear to have missed his apology. Someone with such high morals as requiring "evidence" before accepting a report must also have the integrity to offer an apology when required. 

No morals, no integrity, no mark....

48 minutes ago, alibali59 said:

That’s 2 people charged now with offences against Alfredo what more fucking evidence do they need and one for throwing a bottle at Borna  and they say nothing to see here . Aye right ! 

Two charged with racism.

Another obvious case of racism at Tynecastle that's gone quiet.

One charged with throwing a hot drink.

A banner abusing his mother.

A coin thrown at him.

Footage of him suffering sectarian abuse in Glasgow.

A guy tampering with his car.

Footage of sectarian abuse from the stands.

Being called a nutter, a waster and having his mental state questioned in various ways by various journalists and pundits.

Insinuations from a journalist regards drugs and cartels because he's from Colombia.

...I don't doubt that anywhere else, or for any other club, questions would be asked by now as to his treatment, regardless of any on-field behaviour.

34 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Two charged with racism.

A coin thrown at him.

Being called a nutter, a waster and having his mental state questioned in various ways by various journalists and pundits.

Insinuations from a journalist regards drugs and cartels because he's from Colombia.

...I don't doubt that anywhere else, or for any other club, questions would be asked by now as to his treatment, regardless of any on-field behaviour.

Shocking treatment  towards the boy and your right about questions being asked I just wonder why the club don’t come out and defend him and take these people to task and all because the boy can play football!

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Two charged with racism.

A coin thrown at him.

Add to that being openly called a liar on the car tampering incident and lo and behold the police find someone did tamper with his car. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Add to that being openly called a liar on the car tampering incident and lo and behold the police find someone did tamper with his car. 

Honestly, someone should compile all of this and land it on the fucking desk of our Justice Secretary, Govan's MP, Glasgow CC and make the fuckers squirm. If they ignore it, even better, we can hold them to account for their indifference and tacit acceptance of this behaviour.

WIsh I had the skills to do it.

15 hours ago, Inigo said:

Two charged with racism.

A coin thrown at him.

As said in statement thread, I would love nothing more than the board to not rely on statements written, but also take action with this amount of proof, even against the SFA for allowing this treatment of Morelos to continue....because let's be honest, even some of the refs are guilty to watching Morelos and all our players take tackles and fouls that wouldn't be allowed if they were from our own. 

11 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Morelos wife said she didn’t hire him I thought. 

Yes I understand that to be the case, I was merely stating what the guys excuse was. The main point for me was there were many, even in the MSM willing to condemn Morelos as a liar and when someone admitted to doing it, regardless of his reason, thus vindicating Morelos there were no apologies. Does anyone know if the guy has been charged. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Yes I understand that to be the case, I was merely stating what the guys excuse was. The main point for me was there were many, even in the MSM willing to condemn Morelos as a liar and when someone admitted to doing it, regardless of his reason, thus vindicating Morelos there were no apologies. Does anyone know if the guy has been charged. 

Breach  of the Peace. 

Archived