Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I see that English replied as well. Shocking decision or something. 100% that should have been recinded, but the lack of any outcry from these pundits when just as blatant decisions go against us tells its own story. 

Three celtic players offside for the goal in the cup final? These things happen etc. 

All part of held to a different standard 

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

All part of held to a different standard 

100% agree mate.

Their hypocrisy is just staggering at times, their affiliations or leanings clouding their judgement or perhaps more accurately  probably not wanting to fall out of favour with their fellow supporters. 

We are definitely held to a different standard when it comes to the systems in place, but these media types can't hold their bias in.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

100% agree mate.

Their hypocrisy is just staggering at times, their affiliations or leanings clouding their judgement or perhaps more accurately  probably not wanting to fall out of favour with their fellow supporters. 

We are definitely held to a different standard when it comes to the systems in place, but these media types can't hold their bias in.

A lot of it for me is about the career ladder and popularity ,We all know the public loves an anti Rangers story ,Add in the years of anti Rangers agenda then the balance of what’s fair has been lost a long time ago .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot of it for me is about the career ladder and popularity ,We all know the public loves an anti Rangers story ,Add in the years of anti Rangers agenda then the balance of what’s fair has been lost a long time ago .

Just shows how regressed and partisan Scotland has actually become.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Looks like this cunt Stewart will be back on the bbc. 

He is a ticking bomb who will make a pure Hames of it again and again due to him being a thicket , he gets loaded by others and he then blurts it out live on radio or tv.

A useful fool for his paymasters

Is anyone actually surprised they brought the ginger pubed hate filled wee cunt back ? 

We have a board incapable of fighting back so a few weeks holiday then straight back in for more bile and bullshit. Unrepentant unchallenged. Shocking state that we have allowed these bastards to get away with it for so long.

Any chance of not sharing links for that cunts twitter?

Screenshot and post that, I don't care if you're a dose cunt that doesn't realize the likes of him, his employers and other media outlets benefit every time you hit share just the same as they would if you clicked like or retweet.

50 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

As predicted same old, same old tactics, 3 weeks paid holiday out the road and back to spew his anti Rangers and political bile. 

No such thing when you're on a per appearance contract.

That's likely what has forced Stewart's climbdown (last week he was ADAMANT he'd said nothing wrong), the fact that it is now costing him money by not working.

20 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Any chance of not sharing links for that cunts twitter?

Screenshot and post that, I don't care if you're a dose cunt that doesn't realize the likes of him, his employers and other media outlets benefit every time you hit share just the same as they would if you clicked like or retweet.

They don't benefit by sharing a link to his Twitter.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They don't benefit by sharing a link to his Twitter.

How many people do you think click on the link compared to how many would go out of there way to search for the tweet on their own twitter account or Google if it was just screenshotted?

Stop posting the links.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

How many people do you think click on the link compared to how many would go out of there way to search for the tweet on their own twitter account or Google if it was just screenshotted?

Stop posting the links.

From here? A number so insignificant that it will barely even register.

How does he or his employers benefit from a link to a tweet?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

From here? A number so insignificant that it will barely even register.

How does he or his employers benefit from a link to a tweet?

So he benefits from the attention first simply because he's freelance. The more eyes on him, the more people follow him the more likely he is to be contracted and then subsequently take that audience with him. He's not hired for his insight or his looks is he.

Papers and other media outlets will benefit from retweets or sharing tweets containing links to their content for obvious reasons: Follow the link to the Tweet, click the link to the content within the Tweet, benefit.

Do you post the links to the podcast you're a part of on Twitter or Facebook? If so, why? Is there a benefit to that?

If it doesn't benefit you then the next time you post it I assume it will just a be screen shot of the link as there is no benefit to you or the podcast.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

So he benefits from the attention first simply because he's freelance. The more eyes on him, the more people follow him the more likely he is to be contracted and then subsequently take that audience with him. He's not hired for his insight or his looks is he.

Papers and other media outlets will benefit from retweets or sharing tweets containing links to their content for obvious reasons: Follow the link to the Tweet, click the link to the content within the Tweet, benefit.

Do you post the links to the podcast you're a part of on Twitter or Facebook? If so, why? Is there a benefit to that?

If it doesn't benefit you then the next time you post it I assume it will just a be screen shot of the link as there is no benefit to you or the podcast.

He's going to get more followers from here because a link was posted in a thread slaughtering him? Pish.

Papers and media outlets will have monetisable content that is being shared. Stewart doesn't get paid more if more people click a link of a brief highlight from a game broadcast on the BBC.

Yes, I post them to Twitter as people will then click the links to it and view them and hopefully further increase our visibility by sharing them - I'm not really sure that's an issue that the BBC has. I think most people in the UK are likely aware of the state broadcaster.

They don't really need someone to tweet their content out to make people aware that the BBC is a thing that produces content, however you're conflating two totally different things here. And tbf, video doesn't rally work well as a still image. Don't quite get as much from a ten-minute video when it's just a screengrab of one moment of it.

The tweet youre moaning about has no content in it which Stewart stands to benefit from. He isnt paid for views on video he had no involvement in.

By your logic, this thread benefits him as people might just google him, go onto his twitter account and click the links anyway.

Archived