Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

PUT IT BLUNTLY 

IF SCOTLAND CAN VOTE FOR THE SNP, THEN SCOTLAND IS DONE. 

FOR YOUR KIDS, THEIR KIDS & FOREVER MORE 

That's not blunt. It's the sad truth. What's sadder is these morons that vote for them think freeing ourselves from the union will put us in the land of milk and honey. All because we sell a few bottles of whisky and have some reserves of oil which will slowly become a redundant source of energy. 

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

If it wasn't for Rangers, the Scottish sports media would have fuck all else to write about, their bias is utterly obvious to anyone with a brain cell , endlessly   attacking and  antagonising  Rangers and Rangers fans   has turned into somewhat of a career for odious types who couldn't handle a real  diverse and demanding  media job but find a ready baying fan base here and feed them their   dose  of hate for us almost daily.  The hatred of your average green Troglodyte cannot be underestimated, a lot of these people are fucking fizzing with psychotic hatred for us and can barely contain it. 

That is a good post . Like it :tu:

9 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You not doing your DR piece anymore ? 

No, moved on full time elsewhere (rangersnews.uk) and felt it made a bit more sense to try let someone else make good use of having such a platform. Fella that replaced me is a good bear. 

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What’s this about? (Not on twitter myself)

Basically, I tried to kill myself earlier and it was someone elses intervention that sees me sitting here now (admittedly full of valium) so just popped my head in to a few of my online haunts to explain my imminent - and possibly long term - absence before the jungle drums start

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Basically, I tried to kill myself earlier and it was someone elses intervention that sees me sitting here now (admittedly full of valium) so just popped my head in to a few of my online haunts to explain my imminent - and possibly long term - absence before the jungle drums start

don't do it man,  we can talk about it ,  you're worth  a lot, its simply a matter of thinking about what life is .

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’m really sorry to hear that.  I hope you get the support you need and are soon back winding up the BD.  Nothing is bad enough to take your life, nothing.  

Take care x

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sorry to here that mate. 

Been down that low a couple of times, it’s slow going but there is a way back believe me. Glad to here someone stepped in to help those are friends/family you are going to need more than anything else  

Get better soon so I can call you all sorts again. 👍👍

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Glad to hear you got help and know that nothing is worth doing that.

Get better and keep talking to ppl including us lot .

just look after yourself x

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can we get back to calling Tom English and Michael Stewart a pair of cunts? I normally get pelters for this 

if I heard you right, we need to talk bud , I know forums are full of. banter, but let's chat if you meant it as I heard it ? 

Archived