The enemy within is a counter-terror chief.

backup

The best thing about the IGNORE feature is that provided nobody quotes the utter trumpet/loonball/prick you or I have on IGNORE  you or I can have some fun working out what utter drivel and pish they have posted.

Even better when a couple of decent Bear's rip the mince and manage to do it without quoting.

Great start to my Wednesday morning.

29 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The best thing about the IGNORE feature is that provided nobody quotes the utter trumpet/loonball/prick you or I have on IGNORE  you or I can have some fun working out what utter drivel and pish they have posted.

Even better when a couple of decent Bear's rip the mince and manage to do it without quoting.

Glad you are happy this morning! 

Now about the RM Erskine Fund New Season Fundraiser thread. Looking for Members to pledge. :whistle:

58 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think below your avatar there should  be a percentage shown indicating the amount of site members who are ignoring you, I'm thinking backup's around 80%.

...I'm probably not that far behind