*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

On 08/08/2019 at 23:08, bluenoz said:

Based on nothing mate. Tonight was physical. Not a game for Barisic. 

In fairness mate if that’s how it is, then he will never be capable of adapting to Scottish football. I’ve nothing against him, and I’m sure he’s got the ability, but our game here, especially the way most officials allow our opponents free reign to kick fuck out of us, if he’s left out as we expect a physical game then he’s as well going right now 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway as the rest of the season, after my 40/1 win on 4-0 against Marseille that’s my bet every game till it runs out. I’m £50 in to £410 so I’ll need it to come in soon ha ha Sunday would be good but no checked the odds yet. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Surely this will be a shambles if the new ticket system doesn't work as expected?

Can imagine there will be a few issues with it and they block off the ticket office because they cant properly police away fans...smart idea 

Well another marker put down today.  To absolutely hammer Motherwell at fir park is something we haven’t done in a long time. 

The pressure is certainly on already and failure to win tomorrow will be a psychological blow. I’d like us to win by 5-6 but I’ll take 1-0.   

Heart says 5-1 but logic says 2-1 or a draw

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Well another marker put down today.  To absolutely hammer Motherwell at fir park is something we haven’t done in a long time. 

The pressure is certainly on already and failure to win tomorrow will be a psychological blow. I’d like us to win by 5-6 but I’ll take 1-0.   

Heart says 5-1 but logic says 2-1 or a draw

D3jZkVLX4AImmNG.jpg

Will take a 1-0 just now, winning is all that matters right now. 

Matching them on points until the old firm is more important than goal difference at this stage. Take one game at a time, get the 3 points tomorrow. 

Convinced if we match them for points they will start to bottle it before we do. 

Winning and ending Scott Allan's season are all we should be interested in tomorrow, never forget what that cunt attempted against Rossiter. 

2 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Will take a 1-0 just now, winning is all that matters right now. 

Matching them on points until the old firm is more important than goal difference at this stage. Take one game at a time, get the 3 points tomorrow. 

Convinced if we match them for points they will start to bottle it before we do. 

Winning and ending Scott Allan's career are all we should be interested in tomorrow, never forget what that cunt attempted against Rossiter. 

Never understood this whole thinking more so given last couple of seasons 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Never understood this whole thinking more so given last couple of seasons 

The closer they get to 9 the greater the pressure, if we're breathing down their neck I genuinely don't think they'll handle it well, especially with their current manager. 

1 minute ago, Sid2103 said:

The closer they get to 9 the greater the pressure, if we're breathing down their neck I genuinely don't think they'll handle it well, especially with their current manager. 

I hope your right but their is arguably as much pressure on us if not more to stop them getting 9 and over the last few years we have been the ones whose bottle has went when it mattered

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Will Borna be back in? I hope it's Flanagan personally, but I think it'll end up Borna. 

Got to give Flannigan as much game time as possible prior to the scum game.We can't have Barisic anywhere near playing against Naeneck,it would be a recipe for disaster 

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I hope your right but their is arguably as much pressure on us if not more to stop them getting 9 and over the last few years we have been the ones whose bottle has went when it mattered

Fully agree, it's been our shortcomings recently that have been the problem, hopefully see a better side this year. 

That said, can't face the prospect of it going to next season, pressure is unprecedented on both sides, hope to fuck it doesn't get there. 

Anyway, aye, beat Hibs first. 

6 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Fully agree, it's been our shortcomings recently that have been the problem, hopefully see a better side this year. 

That said, can't face the prospect of it going to next season, pressure is unprecedented on both sides, hope to fuck it doesn't get there. 

Anyway, aye, beat Hibs first. 

Totally agree let's concentrate on beating Hibs first and literally taking each game as it comes. None of this it's and buts looking 4 or 5 games down the line.

Think it will be 1-0 tomorrow and 3 points for us

Archived