Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Glad it was STG, It was very nearly me but thankfully my brain kicked in just in time and took your comments as a piss take 😂

Daisy is a backtracking fibber, a true troll would wait for more bites...

Go get her! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pity anyone out there who still thinks that either Defoe doesn't have the fitness or the hunger. or Jordan Jones doesn't have the ability to be a great asset for RFC.

This was the first time in awhile when I could have chosen FIVE MOTMs!

Incredible... 😀

 

beararse and Kaydubya11 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Anyway, I was decorating the cheesecake I made for my friends birthday and it nearly flew across the kitchen when the Morelos first goal went in. I was already on a high after the hattrick :lol:

 

My wife got a fright with me screaming "WHAT A FUCKING GOAL", that she nearly fell down stairs. 😂

Zetland and Sweettartangirl like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking soaked on the way back to the bus, no giving a fuck however as my Rangers have ripped a shower of cunts apart who I despise,my  lassies are happy,   boys on the bus happy ,I'm fucking delighted. 

Did you meet Dan at halftime..??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Flanagan will never be a full back with flair. Everyone knows that but he is getting slated for one mistake. Flanagan is fine.

He was shite first half. 2nd half, much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

My wife got a fright with me screaming "WHAT A FUCKING GOAL", that she nearly fell down stairs. 😂

Why are you in the kitchen. Get a grip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ara said:

I pity anyone out there who still thinks that either Defoe doesn't have the fitness or the hunger. or Jordan Jones doesn't have the ability to be a great asset for RFC.

This was the first time in awhile when I could have chosen FIVE MOTMs!

Incredible... 😀

 

I have never read or heard anyone say Defoe is not fit. The opposite in fact. The people who slated Jones after the Blackburn game were wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shagger - 6 not much to do 

Tav - 8 better as game went on driving forward 

Katic + goldson - 7 not really troubled, comfortable and strong when hibs has their 5/10 minutes 

Flanagan - 5 poorest on show today. 

Davis-7 kept it simple n rarely lost the ball 

Aribo - 7 some lovely touches, kept us on the front foot. 

Jack -9. Motm for me. Winning balls, passing was positive and driving forward. 

Jones - 8 terrorised them first half, fell out it in second 

Ojo - 7 has done touches of class, could be involved more. Got his goal 

Defoe - 9 great hat trick, could of had another couple. 

Alfredo - 8 immediate impact and 2 really good goals. 

Stewart - 6 felt he was maybe trying too hard 

Haliday - 6 wasn't involved too much 

DiamondBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hooooootchy said:

Shagger - 6 not much to do 

Tav - 8 better as game went on driving forward 

Katic + goldson - 7 not really troubled, comfortable and strong when hibs has their 5/10 minutes 

Flanagan - 5 poorest on show today. 

Davis-7 kept it simple n rarely lost the ball 

Aribo - 7 some lovely touches, kept us on the front foot. 

Jack -9. Motm for me. Winning balls, passing was positive and driving forward. 

Jones - 8 terrorised them first half, fell out it in second 

Ojo - 7 has done touches of class, could be involved more. Got his goal 

Defoe - 9 great hat trick, could of had another couple. 

Alfredo - 8 immediate impact and 2 really good goals. 

Stewart - 6 felt he was maybe trying too hard 

Haliday - 6 wasn't involved too much 

Gee yersel peace mate n enjoy the day.

ara likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davis touch, run and dink for Defoes hat trick was fantastic but the run and pass from Jones, the movement and cut back from Ojo and the finish for Defoes second was sensational football. As a team goal it'll be hard to beat this season. 

Brilliant day, enjoy your night bears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Davis touch, run and dink for Defoes hat trick was fantastic but the run and pass from Jones, the movement and cut back from Ojo and the finish for Defoes second was sensational football. As a team goal it'll be hard to beat this season. 

Brilliant day, enjoy your night bears. 

Davis second goal is goal of the year so far especially as a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...