Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

I know it’s only two games in but it’s coming together nicely. Two teams we couldn’t/struggled to beat last season in our first two games. We’ve surely put down a marker. 

glasgow argyle likes this

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Struggled at 11 v 11, shouldn’t get carried away, would like to have seen Morelos and Arfield on when it wasn’t going so well.

Thought they two and maybe Docherty should have been on around 50 mins as we went flat again. Turned out all right in the end......

Everyone done very well bar Flanagan who looks pretty limited.

Jack was marvellous especially. Just need to kill teams off quicker. Should have been buried before they scored.

just in, fucking soaked, but delighted with that, thinking on the way back about some of the negativity from some on here going on about how we are weaker than last season, are we fuck, two teams we struggled to get the right result from last season we've played and we've come away with 6 points and absolutely slaughtered hivs the day.

Winning brings confidence, success breeds success, the gaffer was able to make a few changes today and it didn't weaken us, it bodes really well for the season to come, the players who have come in have started well, Jones has been a revelation, Ojo was decent today like how he can retain possession and move the ball in tight areas, something we seem to have worked on,our  strikers are on fire, the one wee slight thing is I still think Katic has lapses in concentration, something for him to work on but overall brilliant shift all round.

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Struggled at 11 v 11, shouldn’t get carried away, would like to have seen Morelos and Arfield on when it wasn’t going so well.

This a wind up.

dummiesoot, Scotjo and Rfc52 like this

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Can’t wait for sportscene 

Read my mind. How on earth will they be able to put a negative spin on that result today. They will have to get creative down at the Quayside.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I liked that

i liked that a lot

100% left back should be anyone but Flannigan. (Preferably Halliday)

All day long..........

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

Stream went down on the first and I had visitors towards the end. 

Visitors when the bears are on the box! You should be ashamed.

13 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Wrong 

So you think Flanagan with his poor judgement, lack of passing skills and crap positioning is the best person at the club to play LB?

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Big AL clearly turned on at HT..

Is game won at HT?

We were tremendous especially JJ, but we were 1 goal up at break and second best in 2nd half till sending off, what game were you all watching?

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Visitors when the bears are on the box! You should be ashamed.

Tbf my 70 odd yo gran did travel up from Newcastle to see us so it would've been a tad rude to leave her out the rain till the game was done.