*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t see there being too many changes. Maybe Edmundson for Katic, Barisic for Flanagan, Davis for Jack, Ojo for Jones/Arfield, probably Jones but I don’t think there should be too many. Would hit the fear if the likes of Halliday, Doherty, Stewart etc played. This is too a big a game for unreliable players. 

18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Time for a complete performance for the whole match, not just a half. We need to keep the pressure up with plenty of goals, kill them off by HT and don't allow them into the game. I'm confident of a 4 nil victory.

Exactly, time to put these twats back in their box once and for all

7 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

I hope your right but their is arguably as much pressure on us if not more to stop them getting 9 and over the last few years we have been the ones whose bottle has went when it mattered

Your right. But the one thing I am honestly encumbered by, is that Gerrard really gets what it means, he’s a fucking winner no question, he’s starting to install that within the squad we have and he’s definitely added quality. We have in my opinion the players to match them ability wise, it’s all about who makes it matter. We showed last season we can at the very least match them all over the park, it was results outwith the taigs that cost us, this season I don’t think that’s going to happen. 

Edit: encumbered should read encouraged ffs 

After a last minute change of plan I can now make this game but have no ticket.  Current plan is to head down anyway and chance getting one outside... think I'll manage?  Usually see plenty but there is a big buzz around this one and first home league game etc...  travelling from Aberdeen so unsure if to chance it.

8 minutes ago, LeBlond said:

After a last minute change of plan I can now make this game but have no ticket.  Current plan is to head down anyway and chance getting one outside... think I'll manage?  Usually see plenty but there is a big buzz around this one and first home league game etc...  travelling from Aberdeen so unsure if to chance it.

I’d chance it mate. I’ve always gone to Aberdeen if I’m ticketless and managed. 

Hope you get it sorted and if I hear of a spare I’ll let you know 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

I’d chance it mate. I’ve always gone to Aberdeen if I’m ticketless and managed. 

Hope you get it sorted and if I hear of a spare I’ll let you know 

Appreciate that mate! Think I will make the journey, really buzzing for this one.

Just now, LeBlond said:

Appreciate that mate! Think I will make the journey, really buzzing for this one.

It’ll be buzzing mate. If your definitely heading down, I’ll be in the pub by 11 and will genuinely try my best to find you a ticket 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Without doubt the worst performance I’ve ever witnessed from an official that day. 

Still hard to believe, I think he sent off jack too for fuck all iirc. Isn’t that the game with the infamous Darren mcgregor headlocking morelos pic, which Morelos got booked for? 😂😂 wild man!!

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Without doubt the worst performance I’ve ever witnessed from an official that day. 

No even as good as the worst. Scandalous officiating that day. 

Edit - made up for it on the 29th though (for the Timmy lurkers 😉

Just now, King Jela said:

No even as good as the worst. Scandalous officiating that day. 

Definitely mate, I still can’t decide if the stokes incident, or Morelos getting booked for getting wiped out by a clothesline was worse. The whole thing was a shambles 

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Still hard to believe, I think he sent off jack too for fuck all iirc. Isn’t that the game with the infamous Darren mcgregor headlocking morelos pic, which Morelos got booked for? 😂😂 wild man!!

Spot on mate. 

Archived