*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

26 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Mate everyone messaged me today about it. I wasn’t mega ruff.  Was I cheering or moaning? 

Think it was just after goldsons header. You weren't really doing anything other than looking at what was going on in the park 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The full team today were superb .6-1 against the scum of Hivs means absolutely no criticism from me on anything 

Just orgasmic feeling thrashing this shower

We have waited a very long time for that against Hivs 

they were lucky it  was only 6   34 attempts and 19 on target  amazing stat

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Controversial post:

If Scott Allan had signed for us when he had chance a few years back he’d have been a star for us.

Hate him now but was it not Hibs who blocked the move to us saying they would never sell a player to Rangers? Then we loan Middleton to them,hence the outrage.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Hate him now but was it not Hibs who blocked the move to us saying they would never sell a player to Rangers? Then we loan Middleton to them,hence the outrage.

He chose to sign for tarriers, the blame lies with him.

He’d have been a star at us imo.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He chose to sign for tarriers, the blame lies with him.

He’d have been a star at us imo.

At the time, they (Stubbs, I believe) said categorically, they would never sell him to us. We seem weak allowing GM to go to them. Albeit, even if he progresses. He would progress at my local junior club. Pfft! 

1 minute ago, sco22y said:

At the time, they (Stubbs, I believe) said categorically, they would never sell him to us. We seem weak allowing GM to go to them. Albeit, even if he progresses. He would progress at my local junior club. Pfft! 

Wit? 

2 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Someone should tell him that you are not meant to parody yourself ( unless of course you are very good at what you do , and have earned the right to do so).

I hope the cunt cries himself to sleep tonight.

The more these cunts stew in their own piss stained drawers the better :stevieg:

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

In fairness to Tam his brain was probably fried by listening to Durrant talk, I know mine was

Woulda rather being listening to Durranty giving it NOW  than that fuckin pair of tossers from the NE and the canned crowd noises. :justno:

Great day, buzzing.

Defoe - still got it

Jones with the first of many performances that show you it looks like we don’t need Ryan Kent anymore. A NI bear that wants to be here

Ojo + Aribo - solid. Turning folk inside out Will school midfielders up here.

Morelos - as a sub, made his 1st goal himself , megs then smashed it in - outstanding.

Tav - good show. Cut them off no end and another few great deliveries.

- Flanagan needs to sort out decision making in tight areas. Redeemed himself generally but worrisome against better teams 

Beaton dishing out the yella’s like sweets in the first, but

Great effort overall. Let’s Go🇬🇧👌

Just now, CR3 said:

Great day, buzzing.

Defoe - still got it

Jones with the first of many performances that show you it looks like we don’t need Ryan Kent anymore. A NI bear that wants to be here

Ojo + Aribo - solid. Turning folk inside out Will school midfielders up here.

Morelos - as a sub, made his 1st goal himself , megs then smashed it in - outstanding.

Tav - good show. Cut them off no end and another few great deliveries.

- Flanagan needs to sort out decision making in tight areas. Redeemed himself generally but worrisome against better teams 

Beaton dishing out the yella’s like sweets in the first, but

Great effort overall. Let’s Go🇬🇧👌

He’s English.

Fantastic performance again from the team. The first 30 minutes we didn't let the opposition breathe and created chance after chance. We had a poor 10 minutes each side of half time when Hibs got a bit of confidence after the second goal. After their sending off we had to be patient but we're just too strong not to take advantage of things like this now. The stats speak for themselves though and represent how good we were for the majority.

The obvious standout today was Defoe but Ojo and Jones' movement off him was great at times. Aribo in the final third was quiet but it doesn't stop him from getting involved. Davis controlled the game and Jack beside him was phenomenal in my opinion. In games against sides like Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and celtic he 9/10 times shows up and we get to see him do what he does best. I also thought Tavernier was great today as well, he just seemed to do everything right today.

Morelos off the bench was a man possessed and like the team has had an outstanding week. Greg Stewart also got an assist today off the bench which just shows we're clicking on all departments at the moment and hopefully we keep it up.

Welcome to the party!!!

1 hour ago, sco22y said:

He would have came to us anyway on a preseason if had just waited a few more months.

he chose to betray us for money and wasted the next few years of his career kicking around the scum park with no chance of a game.

no respect for him and wish him nothing but the worse.

12 minutes ago, Allyup said:

He would have came to us anyway on a preseason if had just waited a few more months.

he chose to betray us for money and wasted the next few years of his career kicking around the scum park with no chance of a game.

no respect for him and wish him nothing but the worse.

The funny part is the taigs were trying to portray him as big signing that summer. 

Allen flushed his career away going to them. 

Archived