*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No idea what him being diabetic has to do with it.

That pass yesterday was  world class.

It means he's not physically capable of coping with the demands of a season of professional football at a high level. This is evidenced by his playing career up to this point.

Look at his career statistics on Wikipedia. He's only managed one full season of games and he's 27. He barely kicked a ball for the scum, looked good for Dundee on loan and then faded away. 

That's the resume of a guy that's going to come into this squad and improve it? 

The type of football Gerrard likes to play, punting Lafferty because of his attitude and application in training. Scott Allan is a Gerrard player? 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

It means he's not physically capable of coping with the demands of a season of professional football at a high level. This is evidenced by his playing career up to this point.

Look at his career statistics on Wikipedia. He's only managed one full season of games and he's 27. He barely kicked a ball for the scum, looked good for Dundee on loan and then faded away. 

That's the resume of a guy that's going to come into this squad and improve it? 

The type of football Gerrard likes to play, punting Lafferty because of his attitude and application in training. Scott Allan is a Gerrard player? 

He made a cunt of it by going to the tarriers but he has undoubted talent.

The diabetic thing is a lot of nonsense tbh.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He made a cunt of it by going to the tarriers but he has undoubted talent.

The diabetic thing is a lot of nonsense tbh.

And you think he failed at sellik because he was too staunch or summat? 

What am I missing about Scott Allan then, why has his undoubted talent gone unfulfilled up to this point? He's 27 and been around a few clubs so presumably has had a number of opportunities. 

It's like MOH, did he fail at us because he couldn't face wearing the jersey, what's he done since? 

Diabetes UK website about footballers, who have they interviewed... Scott Allan. The only other name mentioned is Gary mabbut and he played in the 90s, and Danny mcgrain and he was even further back. 

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/sport/football-and-diabetes.html

One of the highlights of the day was Whittaker and a reminder of how utter shite he is.

Passed the ball to our players 3 times in a row in the first half 

Raped off Jones for the second goal

Shat out a slide tackle on Jack and let’s him walk by him

Tarrier rat bastard. 

If Scott Allen had played for us under Warburton he'd have just been another technically gifted but ultimately frustrating under-performer (like Windass, Kranjcar, or O'Halloran) and, like those players, he'd have left us already and we'd all have been glad to see the back of him.

He's found his level as the standout footballer in a mediocre team. 

33 minutes ago, rangersross said:

If Scott Allen had played for us under Warburton he'd have just been another technically gifted but ultimately frustrating under-performer (like Windass, Kranjcar, or O'Halloran) and, like those players, he'd have left us already and we'd all have been glad to see the back of him.

Kranjcar wasn’t an under performer, he was completely finished, and neither was O’Halloran, he was just shite

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kranjcar wasn’t an under performer, he was completely finished, and neither was O’Halloran, he was just shite

Should have clarified: I meant ‘performed below the level we needed them to’ rather than ‘below the level they’re capable of’. 

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just seen someone rate him a 5 out of 10. I thought he was great. Funny how folk view things so differently. 

True Dan

I would be giving them all 8/9s and 10s 

Pretty much faultless performance as a team for me 

5 hours ago, rangersross said:

I actually think if he hadn't fucked up 2 critical years of his career he would have still been playing for us. Might be backup to aribo etc but would might still be playing a part. 

Guys a tool.

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

I actually think if he hadn't fucked up 2 critical years of his career he would have still been playing for us. Might be backup to aribo etc but would might still be playing a part. 

Guys a tool.

I don't think there's any chance a player who got dropped by Alan Stubbs at Rotherham for a lack of effort and commitment would've survived a transfer window under Gerrard. 

30 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣🤣

fuck sake, victimhood of the scale 

Bitter nationalist/Republican  bastards. 

Thick cunts 

A few hand wringers as well. Does no cunt have a sense of humour anymore? 

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I don't think there's any chance a player who got dropped by Alan Stubbs at Rotherham for a lack of effort and commitment would've survived a transfer window under Gerrard. 

You could be right but I think his head was fucked by that point (laughably through his own actions)

he needed to continue playing 30 games a season like he had been doing at hibs. 

he fucked his own career and will probably be out of football before hes 31. 

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

A few hand wringers as well. Does no cunt have a sense of humour anymore? 

I had a quick look at some of the replies as well, Like you say far too many fucking hand wringers, Ironically it was a celtic supporter by the name of John Kennedy who actually called out a few of his own and said it wasn't sectarian to want a team in green and white lose as he was always happy to see us lose, Fell on deaf ears right enough with the rest of them and he gave up in the end.

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

You could be right but I think his head was fucked by that point (laughably through his own actions)

he needed to continue playing 30 games a season like he had been doing at hibs. 

he fucked his own career and will probably be out of football before hes 31. 

Aye, sliding doors I suppose, but totally agree he's fucked his own career. That pass on Sunday proves just how much raw talent he has but reckon that'll be him at Hibs now until he needs to drop down even lower. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣🤣

fuck sake, victimhood of the scale 

Bitter nationalist/Republican  bastards. 

Thick cunts 

Hypocrisy overload with the comments on that tweet, their meltdown when 55 comes will be glorious 😂😂

31 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Their meltdown, Not gonna lie but I'm probably gonna be an emotional train wreck when we deliver 55 😂😂

👍🏻  Know what you mean, mate better to focus on joyous celebrations than thinking about those crackpots 

Archived