*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LeBlond said:

After a last minute change of plan I can now make this game but have no ticket.  Current plan is to head down anyway and chance getting one outside... think I'll manage?  Usually see plenty but there is a big buzz around this one and first home league game etc...  travelling from Aberdeen so unsure if to chance it.

I hope that works for you mate but remember they are not doing paper prints now apparently and so it might be more difficult than last season. 

We will get the 3 points I have no doubt.  Another monkey of our back. 

Think Barisic will replace Flanagan mainly due to lack of game time and Davis in for Kamara . 

Ojo in for Jones or Arfield depending on how fucked Arfield is .

If all goes to plan a few early substitutions to rest players for Thursday where I see e few more changes being made. 

A win is a win don't give a fuck about goal difference at the minute. The only important thing at the moment is getting 3 points. 

Need advice help ASAP, My season ticket is here with me in Middlesbrough had a issue today so might not be able to get up for the game my old man could use my seat if I can’t get up but I’ve read somewhere the ticket office doesn’t do reprints now, and I’ve tried to phone but it’s closed, anyone have any info ?  

Cheers 

4 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Need advice help ASAP, My season ticket is here with me in Middlesbrough had a issue today so might not be able to get up for the game my old man could use my seat if I can’t get up but I’ve read somewhere the ticket office doesn’t do reprints now, and I’ve tried to phone but it’s closed, anyone have any info ?  

Cheers 

Cancel this rented a car, Glasgow bound 

3-0 

Another huge game.

I'm a little nervous regarding this today as like some have said before hibs seem to have been a bit of a banana skin for us in recent years.

That being said if we play to the best of our ability then we will smash the cunts.

Just make sure come 4.45 we have the 3 points in the bag Rangers.

Archived