Alfredo

stewaj3

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

If that doesn’t highlight the bias Alfredo has to deal with in this country I don’t know what does, can’t wait till the wee man fires us to 55

Mate it's fucking shocking tbh. Could highlight his Kay off to Katic, his pass to Arfield, the stretch for the header...but naw he got booked and held his face afte

R contact...

Needs to smile more, yellow card shows he's still a hot head, and got lucky with his selfish play the ball broke to Katic. 😂

That aside, he really can be the difference this season. 1 more season, european exposure, international recognition and 40 goals in a league winning team. He can pick his team and go with my eternal thanks.

8 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Mate it's fucking shocking tbh. Could highlight his Kay off to Katic, his pass to Arfield, the stretch for the header...but naw he got booked and held his face afte

R contact...

He was a 9/10 for me tonight mate, maybe the press contact talking him down had backfired tho and the reason he’s still here to fire us to 55 😀

40 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You know what was refreshing tonight? Watching a game where Morelos gets reffed even handed.  Where the referee isn’t blowing for a foul every time he’s near a defender. He played the exact same way he does in the Premiership too. 

Still got booked for absolutely fuck all 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

He was a 9/10 for tonight mate, maybe the press contact talking him down had backfired tho and the reason he’s still here to fire us to 55 

On this type of form tonight he destroys teams.

Still say he's the striker who does the job of 2 strikers. Horrible to play against which is brilliant for us.

20 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's fucking excellent. However OP has mentioned value so need to say this.

I had this conversation with guys from the other side at work today talking about Tierney going for a reported £25M.

It really means nothing to me. I watch Rangers because I want to see the best players playing for us, not how much money we can bring in for a particular player. If we sold Alfie or £25M I would genuinely be gutted. Yes I know it could be invested back in but it never ever works out that way.

Point is I want the wee man to stay. Love him and he will only get better. If we have any aspirations of winning the league then Alfie needs to stay.

Whenever it does come to selling him we need to take their stance, we want x amount and nothing less

36 minutes ago, TMB said:

Morelos already has 5 competitive goals and the season has just started.  This could be another 30 goal season for him.  

Stays on the park mate he could surpass last season I realy think he could he is unplayable at times.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needs to smile more, yellow card shows he's still a hot head, and got lucky with his selfish play the ball broke to Katic. 😂

Scratching my head at this. he played a great lay off to Katic for the goal and was anything but hot headed tonight. Booking was for absolutely nothing 

He can smile as little as he wants as he wants as long as he keeps playing like that 

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Whenever it does come to selling him we need to take their stance, we want x amount and nothing less

I do agree but I would rather keep him. I genuinely don't get the excitement fans of other clubs get by selling their players by X amount. On the work WhatsApp group chat last year one of the guys was bragging about Motherwell getting £1M for Kipre. I told him I'd rather keep my team's better players.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Scratching my head at this. he played a great lay off to Katic for the goal and was anything but hot headed tonight. Booking was for absolutely nothing 

He can smile as little as he wants as he wants as long as he keeps playing like that 

😂😂😂

That's what folk have raged about him over the last year on here whilst wanting him sold.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

That's what folk have raged about him over the last year on here whilst wanting him sold.

You are wrong tonight mate. He was fucking outstanding. I hope he never smiles. I love how he plays on the edge.

He was outstanding tonight. Early in the season, but get the impression he is less temperamental than last season. Undoubtedly there will still be clubs looking at him, but really hoping we have him for the rest of the season at the very least.