Alfredo

stewaj3

5 minutes ago, BF1 said:

He was outstanding tonight. Early in the season, but get the impression he is less temperamental than last season. Undoubtedly there will still be clubs looking at him, but really hoping we have him for the rest of the season at the very least. 

His temperament is improving. God forbid a 23 yr old in a foreign country takes time to get it, huh?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

His temperament is improving. God forbid a 23 yr old in a foreign country takes time to get it, huh?

I'm not having a dig at him, just happy to see improvements in what was the weakest part of his game last season. I expect he'll continue to improve this season, score an obscene amount of goals and ultimately add many million to his value. 

Buzzing on one hand but constantly said during the game someone will come in with a mega offer on the other , one more season to win us the league big buff then dae what you want , until we say stay for 2 in a row next August 👍🏻😂😂

5 minutes ago, BF1 said:

I'm not having a dig at him, just happy to see improvements in what was the weakest part of his game last season. I expect he'll continue to improve this season, score an obscene amount of goals and ultimately add many million to his value. 

He is our most valuable asset.

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Buzzing on one hand but constantly said during the game someone will come in with a mega offer on the other , one more season to win us the league big buff then dae what you want , until we say stay for 2 in a row next August 👍🏻😂😂

I honestly think he only has eyes for the English prem mate, and as that option is now gone I think we can safely say we have the Buffalo for another season. 👍

I say another season as I would hope we wouldn't accept a bid in January if we are in a genuine title race. 

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He is our most valuable asset.

Undoubtedly. He was incredible tonight and puts in those performances on a regular basis. When he does eventually leave, I could see him smashing the leagues transfer record. Still has a few years left on his contract and who knows, he might sign an extension (fucking hope he does) . 

Hard to believe we got him for £1m.

31 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Thought I had entered the Twilight Zone when he ran about 40 yards to BREAK UP a confrontation. 😂

Love the wee mad bastard. 

Got even more mad when Flanagan of all people was telling him to keep the head towards the end of the game 😂

5 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I honestly think he only has eyes for the English prem mate, and as that option is now gone I think we can safely say we have the Buffalo for another season. 👍

I say another season as I would hope we wouldn't accept a bid in January if we are in a genuine title race. 

I'm not sure I longer believe that. The smile on his face when he scored that header spoke volumes. I think he loves Rangers.

6 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Hope your bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

48 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure I longer believe that. The smile on his face when he scored that header spoke volumes. I think he loves Rangers.

No doubt he loves us mate.

I meant that as far as a move away is concerned (when it happens) then I think he is only interested in the English prem.

So I am not worried too much about other windows still being open in other European countries. 

3 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

No doubt he loves us mate.

I meant that as far as a move away is concerned (when it happens) then I think he is only interested in the English prem.

So I am not worried too much about other windows still being open in other European countries. 

I agree. I think he’ll only want to go to the Premier League. If he keeps up those performances then January will be horrible month for us fans. Part of me thinks though that Gerrard wanted to move him on due to the calling him out to tell the media his intentions. I’m not saying their is any issue or he doesn’t rate him. Just feel he knows his value and thought he could bring in 3 or 4 quality players for what we should get for him.

He kept the head when we all have seen previously that he can loose it and gets carded ect rightly or wrongly. I thought he had a very good game tonight and hope this is a sign of a more mature Alfredo, you have to remember he is a young lad in a foreign country.