Alfredo

stewaj3

a measure of how good he is is simply accomplished by noting how much the filth media castigate him

the first league game of the season and he was reffed to a different standard

we need SG, and the board, constantly calling out this inconsistency

if he gets treated fairly wee Alfie will score mccoist levels of goals, he could easily hit 30 in the league alone

I have been a critic of Morelos for his attitude, his seeming inability to curb his petulance for the good of the team and his selfishness in general. 

Never doubted his footballing ability 

However last night he was selfless, controlled, and his ability came to the fore.  The coaching team seem to be getting through to him  

If he continues to develop the mentality side of his game like this, and last night becomes the norm then I am on board. 

The other thing that makes me want this more than anything is this kind of shite from the media

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

I have been a critic of Morelos for his attitude, his seeming inability to curb his petulance for the good of the team and his selfishness in general. 

Never doubted his footballing ability 

However last night he was selfless, controlled, and his ability came to the fore.  The coaching team seem to be getting through to him  

If he continues to develop the mentality side of his game like this, and last night becomes the norm then I am on board. 

The other thing that makes me want this more than anything is this kind of shite from the media

That is just unbelievable 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Where has he got his burst of pace from? That's against st joes and now midjtyland that he's rolled the ball a few yards in front and then beat the defender. I don't recall him ever doing that prior to this season :lol:

he was like an Exocet at the last minute corner.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Where has he got his burst of pace from? That's against st joes and now midjtyland that he's rolled the ball a few yards in front and then beat the defender. I don't recall him ever doing that prior to this season :lol:

Smashing in Miss Columbia’s back door will put a spring in your step.