Sign in to follow this  
stewaj3

Alfredo

44 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That clatter he took was something else. That's why he's El Bufalo. Hard as nails! Probably feeling it a bit now. What a player. 

Well said my darling. 

Sweettartangirl likes this

a measure of how good he is is simply accomplished by noting how much the filth media castigate him

the first league game of the season and he was reffed to a different standard

we need SG, and the board, constantly calling out this inconsistency

if he gets treated fairly wee Alfie will score mccoist levels of goals, he could easily hit 30 in the league alone

You only really need to SG to say something at a presser about comments written about Alfredo and point out a few examples that could’ve been written. Maybe make others think twice. 

Worth every bit of £20m+.

Thought his attitude was superb last night aswell. 

8 hours ago, Bonus said:

Big smile on his face and arm round aribo looks happy to me 

Kamara looks like he’s just been caught squeezing one out

That control and wee dinked pass to Katic for the third was different class.

I thinkwe will see an even better, and happier, Morelos this season with the better players around him and when the team beds in properly. He was very, very good last night.

geneva_ger likes this

I have been a critic of Morelos for his attitude, his seeming inability to curb his petulance for the good of the team and his selfishness in general. 

Never doubted his footballing ability 

However last night he was selfless, controlled, and his ability came to the fore.  The coaching team seem to be getting through to him  

If he continues to develop the mentality side of his game like this, and last night becomes the norm then I am on board. 

The other thing that makes me want this more than anything is this kind of shite from the media

BridgeIsBlue likes this

50 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I thought last night was one of his best performances in a Rangers shirt. 

Spot on , I am not his biggest fan but last night he was quality , from start to finish.......

jackrfc95 likes this

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

I have been a critic of Morelos for his attitude, his seeming inability to curb his petulance for the good of the team and his selfishness in general. 

Never doubted his footballing ability 

However last night he was selfless, controlled, and his ability came to the fore.  The coaching team seem to be getting through to him  

If he continues to develop the mentality side of his game like this, and last night becomes the norm then I am on board. 

The other thing that makes me want this more than anything is this kind of shite from the media

That is just unbelievable 🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Was outstanding, best player on the park. When he’s at it the best player we have at the club. 

Absolutely this. When he's switched on he's the best player in the country.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Where has he got his burst of pace from? That's against st joes and now midjtyland that he's rolled the ball a few yards in front and then beat the defender. I don't recall him ever doing that prior to this season :lol:

he was like an Exocet at the last minute corner.

Rfc52 likes this

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Where has he got his burst of pace from? That's against st joes and now midjtyland that he's rolled the ball a few yards in front and then beat the defender. I don't recall him ever doing that prior to this season :lol:

Smashing in Miss Columbia’s back door will put a spring in your step. 

Rfc52 and dougie76 like this